can't host or connect...

Magnum50

I have my ports open, the PC in a DMZ with everything open and no firewalls... yet couldn't host or join tonight... haven't played MP since first released.

I tried with the 2300 port and without... no luck... any clue whats going on here?

Thx

thats next... but yes, You were the first one I ever played MP with, I remember us in one tank, right after release... and you being extremely patience as our driver while I begged to know where the enemy was that you were telling me to engage. lol

and Gunny and I have played MP together before... and nothings changed with systems except for the new upgrade.

What I don't understand is that I have my system with no firewall and in a DMZ... and can connect and host all other games, just not SB Pro PE with upgrade.

thx

actually plan on too now... last 10 years have been a 5 night work week, moving to a new 12 hour schedule where off alot more days and nights... of course I only know the M1A1 and the M2A2... so i got to learn some new vehicles, most seem to play German armor here. ;)

• Administrators
thanks all, got it working!

just wondering... is there a way to see who has SB Pro PE games up? Because while waiting for Gunny to connect for test, someone else joined in, then left. ;)

What was it that made it work?

No - there is no game publisher. It was probably gunny.

no he joined too, and someone else... I was surprised... not really sure how i got it to work, I reset my router to factory defaults, then made a static IP, then followed your directions on the port opening... worked fine, must of been a router issue.