Call for OPFOR Players

I'd love to play OPFOR (T-72M1) just for the fun(or the pain) of playing the T-72M1 online.

When do you guys usually play and what time GMT wise?

If the tabletime is good I can jump in.

However my mic is currently dead. So I'm afraid I wont be able to speak though if you guys use TS3 I can still listen. I have put off buying new mic (headset) as I seldom use it these days. 20-30 bucks that I'd rather spend on new games. Besides my English is kind of funny so I'm saving you guys from having to put up listening to my funny English :biggrin:. I'm assuming there's chat button in the game so Ill use that instead when necessary. And to think the only line that the Soviet would utter in their tanks was probably 'not a step backward, deserters will be shot' well not that the T-72M1 can go in reverse well.....like asking to be shot really if you go into reverse.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Firstly in our part of the world its Thursday and Saturday.

To join yes go to the TS channel as detailed on the home page.

Then in SB select "Network Session" and type in the IP address that will be provided in TS once the game is "up".

I'd also check things like "port forwarding" in your Router if you haven't participated in a MP battle before. :)

Greetings gentlemens!

For the first let me say "Thank you!" for eSim's and all mens who working with this game to make it so interesting!

At this moment I write this message from face of "Boevoi Rezvedovatelni Dozor" :) of Russian SB community "Red Alert" (www.tanksim.ru).

We are currently in stage of recruiting for the new Russian speak players to prepare our community for the interesting players with western Virtual Units.

At this time we are continues our trainings in composed of tree mens who play on the T-72M1 (and waiting)) for some more modern Russians or perhaps Poland T-72M4 tanks with thermal and modern fire control system). But the T-72M1 is our main weapons at this time (the model is very good! once again thank you!) and we training to be ready to fight on this tank against our western friends to stop NATO, USA and Democracy and etc. (just for fane of course you will shote to usual USSR opponents and fire back from them:debile2:).

Unfortunately our quantity and time zone make impossibly at this moment ask you to include our team to OPFOR side during current excellent Campaign-Red Tide '85. But I will be happy to join to some of your training mission to check possibility of co-op game (sorry for my pure English, this can be trouble in Co-op game) and the level of my game to prepare some correction to our training plan.

All mens from regiment "Red Alert" look at our friends from OPFOR side and wish you brilliant victory! :)

Could I ask to put information about our Virtual Unit to page with the links on this site.

Once again I will be happy to join to some small training mission to your group.

Have a nice game!

Best Regards,

Responsible for External Relations "Red Alert" Regiment

Keiler79

RA_sign_sm.jpg.b23a2422bfe4b528db28efda8

RA_sign_sm.jpg.b23a2422bfe4b528db28efda8

:biggrin:

Greetings gentlemens!

For the first let me say "Thank you!" for eSim's and all mens who working with this game to make it so interesting!

At this moment I write this message from face of "Boevoi Rezvedovatelni Dozor" :) of Russian SB community "Red Alert" (www.tanksim.ru).

We are currently in stage of recruiting for the new Russian speak players to prepare our community for the interesting players with western Virtual Units.

At this time we are continues our trainings in composed of tree mens who play on the T-72M1 (and waiting)) for some more modern Russians or perhaps Poland T-72M4 tanks with thermal and modern fire control system). But the T-72M1 is our main weapons at this time (the model is very good! once again thank you!) and we training to be ready to fight on this tank against our western friends to stop NATO, USA and Democracy and etc. (just for fane of course you will shote to usual USSR opponents and fire back from them:debile2:).

Unfortunately our quantity and time zone make impossibly at this moment ask you to include our team to OPFOR side during current excellent Campaign-Red Tide '85. But I will be happy to join to some of your training mission to check possibility of co-op game (sorry for my pure English, this can be trouble in Co-op game) and the level of my game to prepare some correction to our training plan.

All mens from regiment "Red Alert" look at our friends from OPFOR side and wish you brilliant victory! :)

Could I ask to put information about our Virtual Unit to page with the links on this site.

Once again I will be happy to join to some small training mission to your group.

Have a nice game!

Best Regards,

Responsible for External Relations "Red Alert" Regiment

Keiler79

You managed to scare me.....post is almost spam like but I know you probably didn't mean it to sound like a spam.

Well I didn't realize Russians liked this game too.

Cheers.

Sorry) this is of course not spam. I just see "Call for OPFOR Players" and write our "official greeting")) Sorry if I post to wrong place)

I jusе going to play some test short game with the mens which playing for the OPFOR side and see what happens)

Regarding SB - from my point of view this is very interesting and realistic simulation of AV.

))) Bear does not bite, he is now fed

For example, I had 22 last night, 30 in the last recce battle. Not complaining, but that's just the way it is, so we suck it up and do the best we can to give BLUE a worthwhile run for their money. This is a first rate campaign that Volcano has set up, and it simply needs a reasonable number of players on both sides to make it work.

See you Wednesday!! :sonic:

Wow! That IS a big workload. Salut. Can't understand why Red isn't attracting more players. But from Blue's point of view it's, 'Praise the Lord - and pass the ammunition'. :)

• Members

Thank you. If you want to give something back, we would welcome an attempt of you and your friends to make a Russian translation of Steel Beasts.

This may not be the best place to discuss the details, but please contact me by email eventually (my forum name here @eSimGames.com)

Well-l-l...there were only three in the link he posted...! :diable:

Good point. Just press on through that narrow gap with wooded slopes on both sides, and I'm sure everything will be fine. If you should come across a heap of dead T72 piled on top of each other, just bypass them as best you can. Nothing can go wrong. Nothing ca....:)

_--__[]KITT;217560']Thanks I have never ever had the chance playing SB online before. See you Saturday or Thursday too.

If you need a hand setting things up - please send me a PM.

I can be around "early" an hour of so before the start time so we can ensure your connection is setup properly.

Ah good.

I currently have to communicate with English, Americans (no, not the same thing) and Germans.

Now at least you will have English and Russian. :)

Sois calme, mon vieux! It's amazing how one can use free internet translation to welcome a new group to SB! :clap::drink::clap: