RougeSnake: T-72 master

krause

I just want to give props to Roguesnake. His t-72 gunnery skills are insane. Why is this in multiplayer you ask? I have observed such gunnery in the recent Red Tide campaign. It honestly terrifies me. Just watch the day 3 AAR and fear for your precious NATO tanks. Well fought.

Edited by krause

RougeSnake,

You managed to kill one of my M113s from 2km when the only things showing above the trees were the open drivers hatch and the MG. And you didn't even have TIS! That rates as awesome in my book. :)

And btw Krause, it's RogueSnake, not RougeSnake - unless your are deliberately casting aspersions on his masculinity.

Hmm just learned the T-72M1 today and I must say the tank brings back the glory of the classic tanker's gunnery.

In the right hands it can be a a marksman tank...even better than tanks with fully automated lead calculation. :biggrin:

Still working on trying to get 100% gunnery rating with the T-72M1 though, best so far with it is 76%....

Well it's pretty spartan but it can be a deadly tank in the right hands. It's a tank which requires skills.