SB 6.40 And later Causes Crashes when installing

BANDIT7

Good evening gentlemen,

I am having an issue with SB Pro PE. I purchased 6.40 with the license for it. I downloaded the Game in parts like its supposed to. As i try to install from the .exe file the entire computer system crashes. I reset the computer and it continues to crash my system. I love this game too much for me not to give up. I am running Windows 7 64 Bit. Maybe that can help you out a bit. I do have a 2TB HD and 16 Gigs of Ram. I am using AMD FX 8150 Eight Core processor with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570. I am stumped at this point. maybe you guys can help me out here. I dont know what else to do. Everything is updated.

Help me!!!

BANDIT

• Members

Maybe you have a virus scanner that can't handle multi-part self-extrating archives because of the sheer size? Try to exempt the ..part01.exe from its scans.

If everything fails, try to use a different computer?

It is a self-extracting archive after all, so you just need to extract the installation files (setup.exe and setup-1.bin) and then burn them to disk.

Or you order an installation disk from our web shop?