"Greatest Tank Battles" on Netflix

scowlmovement

It has been on Netflix for some time now. Be nice to see a season 2. If you go to the "documentary" section of Netflix, specifially "military documentary," you will see a lot of stuff. I was just looking the other night and noticed they added a hell of a lot of new stuff. I noticed some new stuff on tanks and armor. Going to check that out. Saw some definate gems in there.

It has been on Netflix for some time now. Be nice to see a season 2. If you go to the "documentary" section of Netflix, specifially "military documentary," you will see a lot of stuff. I was just looking the other night and noticed they added a hell of a lot of new stuff. I noticed some new stuff on tanks and armor. Going to check that out. Saw some definate gems in there.

I check those all the time. I've watched many of them already and have more on the instant queue that I haven't watched as yet. I'll have to see if they have added anything new since I last checked through the documentaries a week ago.

What ever you do avoid the movie "Tank Batallion". It's really terrible and a waste of time. It's a "B" movie that isn't good enough to be a "B" movie. Read the Netflix reviews.

• 1 year later...