Demande d'informations

JI YI MI

What does that mean? (sorry, didnt understand)

in one sentence: "I would not buy this record, it is scratched".

(if you're unfamiliar with this sentence, be ashamed and google it)

don't worry about your English. there are plenty non-english speakers around here, with worse languages than yours ;-)

by translating samite language into germanic language.

samite-germanic is much more different than latin-germanic, especially after william the conqueror.

the reason it is hard for non-natives to use a language is most of the time we simply translate our own language, which might result in strange phrasing. for example, in your post, I think "could" is more appropriate than "would" :-)

• 2 years later...

Hi all !

I have just received my SB PRO PE game and i search french mission. Do you know where can i download this plz.

Salut tout le monde !

Je viens de recevoir ma boite mais j'aimerais savoir si il y a des missions en français disponible ou si il existe des traductions des missions existante.

Merci à tous

JI YI MI

Drop a PM to Darklabor. He is our resident french sharp-shooter.

:oops:

Thank you Daskal!

:nukem2:

@JI YI MI:

Si tu veux il y a aussi le 507RCC, la communauté français de Steel Beasts, on y joue pas tout le temps, mais tu pourras trouver de bons conseils et des missions inédites au CENTAC de Mailly.

http://507rcc.leforum.eu/portal.php

N'hésites pas à passer sur le TS du 507 le week end.

Pour les traductions de missions existantes, il y en a tellement que je vais éviter de commencer ce travail sans fin. :biggrin:

Le mieux étant de lire/parler l'anglais assez fréquement afin de comprendre par soit même! (c'est dur au départ, mais on y arrive petit à petit)

[Translation]

If you want, there is the 507RCC, the french community of Steel Beasts. We play sometimes, and you'll be able to find some good tips and some new CENTAC scenarios.

http://507rcc.leforum.eu/portal.php

Don't hesitate to contact me on the TS of the 507 during the week end.

For translating existing scenarios, there is so much to do, that I won't start an endless work. :biggrin:

Better thing is to read/speak english very frequently to understand by yourself! (it's hard in the beginning, but it is possible)