Pruchases for Military Organizations

Ludwigmeister

I am a Troop Leader with a Canadian Armoured Recconaissance Regiment - Reserves- and my CO (Commanding Officer) has shown interest in possibly buying SB PRO for use in certain training nights for the Recce SQN soldiers. What process does he (or most likely me...) have to go through to a) identify ourselves as a legitimate military organization, and b) procure the SB Pro software?

Any chance getting 12Alfa or 9erRed to take a trip down to your Regt to make a presentation?

That would be "trip UP"

as in Upper Canada.

How long have you been navigating....LOL. JK'ing

I do go to Kingston quite a bit, could make my west to Winsor if needed

When the postman arrived with the parcel, there was a Customs form attached with the extra 15%. I believe I paid it with a credit card. If I wasn't at home, then he would have left a parcel notification card detailing the extra charges. I would have then had to have gone to the post office and paid the Customs fees there.

Great thanks. I am the kind of person who likes to konw exactly how things are supposed to work before he goes ahead with anything. I guess I'll give some of my buddies that study in the States a call and see if I can have it mailed to their Fraternity. If all else fails and I have to, I'll deal with customs and pay the extra.