Red Tide 85 Arty Raid Video

krause

As promised to my capitalist NATO scum brothers, footage of tonight's arty raid, powered by Canadian technology:

August 23rd, 2012 - the Russians launch a company sized attack on Obj Citadel against a section of tanks with a platoon of Bradleys on the flanks and are destroyed. With most of the Russian force destroyed, the US forces go on the offensive, locate and raid the regimental 2S6 artillery battery.

As promised to my capitalist NATO scum brothers, footage of tonight's arty raid, powered by Canadian technology:

August 23rd, 2012 - the Russians launch a company sized attack on Obj Citadel against a section of tanks with a platoon of Bradleys on the flanks and are destroyed. With most of the Russian force destroyed, the US forces go on the offensive, locate and raid the regimental 2S6 artillery battery.

Yeah for me it ended painfully, I guess dark had a that sabot round with my name on it. : (