Long Night of Tanks (061800Zoct12)

Falli

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fair enough.i will put on my other cap and join the NATO forces.

Looking forward to it.the last time i had to finish early.My Daughter went in to labour.

Marko

I don't see you name against any of the published slots. Have you applied by pm'ing Falli or through this thread?

Bad news, that some people can´t make it to this date :frown:

But it´s just one week to go and we need some additional Co or Plt leaders ;)

Just sign in, the staffing lists mentioned in the first post are kept actual :)

For the missions I'm there, between ~2100-0130, I'm happy to take an M1 slot (up to platoon command) as you seem a bit light on there.

Otherwise, I’m happy to fill gaps wherever required.

Here we go:

The new Hünfeld ter, all the new Skins for the Buildings, Streets aso, a blank Sce. with Townnames to have a first look at. (14,2 MB)

Don´t forget to backup your other Skins in the Autum Folder.

First Sce. wil be a H2H with US as RED in Attack EAST - WEST

US starts at the Area of FÜRSTENECK - UFHAUSEN

Second (see Map below) will be a COOP defending the Red Tide

The Sce. will be online on Saturday 30 Minutes before we start.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tryc4viokauhfdr/Huenfeld2012.rar

The correct Skins for the Tanks you will find here:

http://www.steelbeasts.org/downloads.php?do=file&id=967

If there are Problems to download them on the German Site, let me know!

SS_17_10_52.jpg.ee32194098c526d9bde1f568

SS_17_10_52.jpg.ee32194098c526d9bde1f568

12alfa, Du hast keine Rechte, um auf diese Seite zuzugreifen. Folgende Gründe könnten z.B. dafür verantwortlich sein:

Du versuchst, den Beitrag eines anderen Benutzers zu ändern oder auf administrative Funktionen zuzugreifen. Überprüfe bitte in den Forenregeln, ob du diese Aktion ausführen darfst.

Wenn du versucht hast, einen Beitrag zu schreiben, kann es sein, dass dein Benutzerkonto deaktiviert wurde oder noch aktiviert werden muss.

Servus,

12alfa, Du hast keine Rechte, um auf diese Seite zuzugreifen. Folgende Gründe könnten z.B. dafür verantwortlich sein:

Du versuchst, den Beitrag eines anderen Benutzers zu ändern oder auf administrative Funktionen zuzugreifen. Überprüfe bitte in den Forenregeln, ob du diese Aktion ausführen darfst.

Wenn du versucht hast, einen Beitrag zu schreiben, kann es sein, dass dein Benutzerkonto deaktiviert wurde oder noch aktiviert werden muss.

do you confirmed the registration E-Mail?

best regards

Duke

Update: Looks like I'll have WiFi where I'm going (TBC when I actually get there).

That means at best Hamachi access.

So first question: Is Hamachi access being offered?

If that's "yes" then I maybe be able to fill a small part (since I assume the combination of Hamachi and WiFi will mean lag city).

Update: Looks like I'll have WiFi where I'm going (TBC when I actually get there).

If that's "yes" then I maybe be able to fill a small part (since I assume the combination of Hamachi and WiFi will mean lag city).

yes,

Hamachi

But no laxity - I'm sure of that! :)

Yes, however

Dein Benutzerkonto konnte nicht aktiviert werden, da die benutzte URL nicht gültig ist. Bitte überprüfe, dass du die gesamte URL aus der E-Mail kopiert hast und dein E-Mail-Programm die URL nicht auf mehrere Zeilen verteilt hat.

Bitte versuche es noch einmal mit der kompletten URL aus der E-Mail. Sollte das immer noch nicht funktionieren, fülle bitte dieses Formular aus:

Aktivierungsformular

Wenn du deinen Aktivierungscode nicht weißt, kannst du ihn in der E-Mail finden, die du erhalten hast, als du dich registriert hast. Wenn du diese E-Mail erneut zugeschickt bekommen möchtest, klicke bitte hier:

Neue E-Mail mit dem Aktivierungscode zuschicken.

Wenn all das nicht klappen sollte, wende dich bitte an den Administrator und gib in der E-Mail deinen Benutzernamen und deine registrierte E-Mail-Adresse an.

I already have the software (we offer it as an option for BG ANZAC people too) so that's not the concern.

I was more interested in if the host machine was going to run Hamachi for this event and if so, what the logon details would be.

The PDF answered both those questions so I'm right to go (short of testing the link and remembering to get up early to join in).

Edited by Gibsonm