upgraded to 2.654 and cant get into map editor or control tanks in the mission editor

trackmaster

So I upgraded to the 2.654 and launched the game. But when I try to go into map editor it tells me that I do not have permission to do so. In the mission editor when I place a tank (M1A2 SEP) on the map I then go to test everything loads and then I am an observer but I cant get into the tank. I uninstalled all previous versions and ran the setup as an administrator. I can play the other mission like gunnery and be in the tank with no problem and switch but when I try my own mission that I build I cant.

So I figured out the map editor I just had to run as administrator when I started the game but in the mission editor when I place a tank and go to test I still just observe it.

Thats normal, if you want to drive, you have to use the green "test"-button...

Glad you got it all working.

Hehe, yea the M1A2 would be one of my favorites to get into too. We just have to be patient. The closest analog I think would be the Strv 122, just load it up with M829A3's and you can use the commanders thermal.

Not quite the same I know, but it'll have to do for now. :D