1st Canadian Armor Division

Guest theGUNSLINGER

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What time (preferebly GMT?) are you guys playing?

We run 1CAD missions 1 hr b4 TGIF times, but on Wed night.

Till the release we are standing down:redface:, so I and a few other testers can devote time where it's needed.:diable:

After the release we will resume the training at the 1CAD:biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...
You guys still looking for manpower? I am interested in joining a unit and would dedicate what time I have between my mod work and other things to the unit if I am fit to join.

The more the merrier, mon vieux. 12A is the leader here, and he keeps us up to date on when we get together. I think that we'll be offline until the new SB version comes on line, but that might change as I believe the release date has been postponed: major glitch to fix, IIRC. Welcome to the Div!

I think he's just run out of beer and is heading out for a resupply.

O-jOEAufDQ4

Well we are moving 100+ cow by assault boats off flooded ground , then up ramps to Army trucks, question is:confused:, do cows like assault boats:cul:, and will they walk on a ramp:shocked:, it's all in the details..... :biggrin:

Well we are moving 100+ cow by assault boats off flooded ground , then up ramps to Army trucks, question is:confused:, do cows like assault boats:cul:, and will they walk on a ramp:shocked:, it's all in the details..... :biggrin:

Well, better then going south to burn down the White House(again) ;-)

Just tell them that if they don't cooperate, the boys prefer steak over IMP's any day.

Sharp Sticks?

Or if they are of the female variety, Grab their Boobies! :eek2: :)

(That's no shit neither. Official agricultural guidelines on how to move a stubborn cow.)

• 2 months later...

I see from a few posts up that 1CAD has suspended operations until the 3.0 release. When you resume, I'd love to participate, assuming you are willing to trust one of your vehicles or - gasp! - a platoon to this noob.

I see from a few posts up that 1CAD has suspended operations until the 3.0 release. When you resume, I'd love to participate, assuming you are willing to trust one of your vehicles or - gasp! - a platoon to this noob.

The more the merrier. Glad to have you with us, MDF. :)

Yes,no issues.I'll post our first 3.0 mission time and date when we get close.:)

• 3 weeks later...

I have also retired from my civi job, just enjoying my vacation time now till the fall when I officially am done.Then 2 more years with my unit and then no more army work, well I have lots of projects on the go.....

Welcome back Steve

• 2 months later...

1CAD will this coming Wed night (Oct/02 tgif-2hrs) will hold the 1st trg session with the new version. :)Map and trace to follow.

Sound off who will attend.:confused: