1st Canadian Armor Division

Guest theGUNSLINGER

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alright lads and Gentlemen, who is in for tomorrows mission? Tomorrow will be a fireteam (2 tanks) advance to contact with Gunner/Commander crews. I will demo how to adopt a position and then you guys will roll around doing bounding over watch. There will also be some practice with using artillery. Everyone at the session by the end felt comfortable about giving commands, now lets put it in to practice and cover the most important part, good positions :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, 

Just checking in.  New player here based in Nova Scotia, just been doing some tutorials and trying some small single player missions.  Interested in joining the online community.  I have no former military experience, but long time enthusiast and wargamer looking to play both for fun and education.

Cheers,

Ryan

46 minutes ago, rykirk said:

Hey everyone, 

Just checking in.  New player here based in Nova Scotia, just been doing some tutorials and trying some small single player missions.  Interested in joining the online community.  I have no former military experience, but long time enthusiast and wargamer looking to play both for fun and education.

Cheers,

Ryan

Our Co for 1Cad training is not to be heard of lately.
There could be a possibility to have private sessions to bring you up to speed.
My connection is limited for hosting and I see the SB TS is down.
Will see where things are tomorrow also there is TGIF which would start 11 pm 12 ish your time  and there is sunday's game at 4 pm your time with Kanium. That would be great training ;)

4 minutes ago, Zaphod said:

Our Co for 1Cad training is not to be heard of lately.
There could be a possibility to have private sessions to bring you up to speed.
My connection is limited for hosting and I see the SB TS is down.
Will see where things are tomorrow also there is TGIF which would start 11 pm 12 ish your time  and there is sunday's game at 4 pm your time with Kanium. That would be great training ;)

Use Kaniums TS most of you come there regularly anyway

MD 

Thanks guys.  I can't make TGIF due to work schedules and the time it's at. Sundays might be an option.  Maybe sometime we can do just a small pickup game or training session 'off schedule' as it were.  I'll stay glued here and make a post if I know I have an afternoon or evening free in advance. 

1 minute ago, DK-DDAM said:

gibson there is also other ts servers than aussie one aswell.. no need to comment on everything just because someone from kanium offers other ppl to use the ts server for their training purposes..

As long as everyone makes advertisement for his VU...everyone will be served. I don't see a problem here :-P

4 minutes ago, DK-DDAM said:

gibson there is also other ts servers than aussie one aswell.. no need to comment on everything just because someone from kanium offers other ppl to use the ts server for their training purposes..

What?

I wasn't referring to the TS part (what Aussie TS server?)

I was referring to:

1 hour ago, Zaphod said:

... and there is sunday's game at 4 pm your time with Kanium. That would be great training ;)

It just as easy to promote all VUs (note I said nothing about BG ANZAC) as it is to "promote" / mention one.

Edited by Gibsonm

1 hour ago, Gibsonm said:

What?

I wasn't referring to the TS part (what Aussie TS server?)

I was referring to:

It just as easy to promote all VUs (note I said nothing about BG ANZAC) as it is to "promote" / mention one.

Sorry that would of been my fault.