1st Canadian Armor Division

Guest theGUNSLINGER

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Forgot we have dinner plans with friends. Wife just reminded me. I won't be able to make it tonight.

NP , the next trg session will be next wed night same time. We will have a troop movement drill type session. This trg session will teach basic fire team (within a troop) movement and drills on and when in a static position.

The mission will take place in the CFB Gagetown training area (largest in the commonwealth) and used by the Canadian Armour school for all Armour students.

I'll ask for students over the weekend to ensure we have enough seats in the trg Troop.

NP , the next trg session will be next wed night same time. We will have a troop movement drill type session. This trg session will teach basic fire team (within a troop) movement and drills on and when in a static position.

The mission will take place in the CFB Gagetown training area (largest in the commonwealth) and used by the Canadian Armour school for all Armour students.

I'll ask for students over the weekend to ensure we have enough seats in the trg Troop.

Thanks. Sorry I missed it. Believe me when I say I didn't have that great a time. They are mainly her friends. :biggrin:

Guest theGUNSLINGER
Thanks. Sorry I missed it. Believe me when I say I didn't have that great a time. They are mainly her friends. :biggrin:

lol i agree with you there i just love getting together with my wifes friends :Crash:

so far looks good for next wednesday

i got a troop firing rage scenario ready in case, we run into needing more troop scenario. starting from static ennemy(mg ammo), moving ennemy and finishing with ennemy with main gun ammo. 16 km long 2 km narrow firing range. on leo 2a4 with ammo truck following, since there is a pack of targets

so i'll keep this scenario on call, if need be, Boss

Hello, havent been around here in a while... Is the 1st Canadian Armour Group still active and accepting members? Thanks

On behalf of 12Alfa and the Canuk team:

1. Yes.

2. Next session at this "local" time (ignore the date):

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20121107T21&p1=165

Roughly 6 hrs, 30 min from "now" (time message posted).

Ideally be on TeamSpeak in maybe 6 hrs 10 min so people can ensure you have the current version, etc.

• 2 weeks later...