Teamspeak

koga

Yes hello I'd like to let whoever is coming in under certain names it would be greatly appreciated if it would stop k thanx.Of course you don't have the guts to come in under the name you are logged in as...

Happens when no server admin is on and when particular 2 people are on? hmm...

TSPic.jpg

name.png

74dsf.jpg

25253243.jpg

54541.jpg

I suggest to PASSWORD the entire Teamspeak and only those that have a login can enter...

I am not particularly smart, but it could have something to do with you and Oscar looking to get on DA’s tits every opportunity that you two have. And you two call yourselves the victims? Troll for people’s attention till they react?

Oh, incase you lot want to listen in, move up to forward 1:40 or so.

This is their idea of fun… That or they just log in and out of channels that contain those that they dislike.

1_rar.71049ccf1be250813d49fd5ce1e6655b

1.rar

Enough of this crap.

How long has this been going on now? Over a year? You guys need to grow up and get over yourselves. It's bad enough to witness this childish nonsense behind the scenes, but now you people insist on inflicting it upon the rest of the community by letting it spill over onto the forums.

You guys better to learn to peacefully co-exist on TS. If this continues, I'm going to start banning people who has been a part of this little drama, from the past to the present. I don't care who did what, where, or when. As far as I am concerned, you all are culpable. This ends here and now.

If you think I am kidding, just fucking try me....