A cold day in the service...

Tord Hoppe

Greetings, first post here. I do not own SB, not for lack of want but rather insight of how little "gametime" I currently have. Just a quick intro about me. I´m 43 (born -69), married and have two boys age 4 and 6. I have a background in the Swedish Armed Forces as a Captain in the Arctic Brigade I19. When my career started there it was a mixed inf/armor regiment that later translated into mech inf and armor. I was mostly into the C3 area with a bit of 120mm mortar action on the side. I now work in a civilian telecom company.

Anyway, what I came here to do was to give a small taste of the real world in the way of some pics from the initial parts of a largeish (at least given the current size of the Swedish defence forces) exercise that is taking place in my old neighbourhood, Boden. Nevermind the text, enjoy the pics. The top one embedded in the text opens a gallery. Hope you´ll like it :D

Readying for battle

Cheers, perhaps we´ll see each other ingame someday?

Hello Torde Hoppe, and welcome to the forums!!

Thanks for the great photos, it's always great to see what some of our fellow forum members did, and currently do in defence of their country.

It will be veteran's day on Sunday here in the U.S. so I'd like to take the time to thank all veterans worldwide as well.

Welcome to the forum Tord!

If you're interested, you can try SB for a couple weeks free of charge via the demo program. See the homepage, or you can use my extra license. Just let me know.

And thanks for the pics!

Edit: There are more good pics at that site as well. ;)

ImageVaultHandler.aspx

Edited by SeanPatrick
Add'l Info