Dec 1st multiplayer COOP mission

Zipuli

Hello!

I will host a new scenario on the above date. Playtime starts at 20.00 CET (19.00 in UK, 21.00 in Finland). I hope players arrive 15 minutes prior to go time, so we can start in time!

The mission is COOP, so all players are on the blue side. Duke (911) will be in command of the blue battlegroup. The battlegroup consists of 2 fighting companies (FI and SE equipped) and a combat support company (DK equipment) and has indirect support available. The enemy is a small unit of infantry and mechanized infantry with maybe some tank support (?), but they have taken positions in the town of Valkeala - so it could be a close quarter engagement.

Here is the roster, so if you wish for a certain seat, reply! Duke will give out positions to all other players during the start up.

NORDIC BATTLEGROUP:

BG CO: Duke (911)

BG FO: ?

FI company CO: Zipuli

- mech platoon A (CV9030)

- mech platoon B (CV9030)

- mech platoon C (CV9030): Stevo

- tank platoon D (Leopard 2A4): Eisenschwein

SE company CO: ?

- tank platoon A (Strv 122): 3 Regimento Tizona

- tank platoon B (Strv 122): Tacbat, 12Alfa

- mech platoon C (CV9040C): Brun

- mech platoon D (CV9040C)

DK company CO: Kingtiger

- engineer platoon: Gibsonm

- logistics platoon (ARV, medic, repair, ammunition)

I will post the briefing and scenario file once the Katie's evil red plan is ready! :D

https://maps.google.fi/maps?hl=fi&ll=60.952826,26.801231&spn=0.067094,0.264187&t=f&z=13&ecpose=60.89596781,26.82538095,9151.84,-11.652,35.442,0.008

- Here is the battle area. The enemies are in the Valkeala town area, and we are attacking from the north (from Mannari). Our objective is to clear the town of the enemies and take ROAD 15 south of Valkeala. The map we play on is 1:1 and very detailed!

EDIT: Added first players to roster. Brits are are still "maybe".

Edited by Zipuli
Added players to roster...

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ola Amigo,

Sounds really interesting. if it is half as good as the UKKO Coop, we are surely in. :) The 3 Regimiento Tizona would like to take part on it. If possible to pick, one Stvr 122 platoon for us would be great. :biggrin:

good to hear. How about CO SE company and a Strv plt?

best regards

Duke

Sounds really interesting. if it is half as good as the UKKO Coop, we are surely in. :)

The 3 Regimiento Tizona would like to take part on it.

If possible to pick, one Stvr 122 platoon for us would be great. :biggrin:

Well, I am aiming for "at least half as good" ;)! Of course it's the players who do the athmosphere, so I see no reason why it would not be good stuff! This time the enemy is not as massive and numerous in armour, but I bet Katie makes them evil enough to make it very interesting!