We love screenshots

stalintc

Yeah, I believe that is the Tow-2B which is designed to fly over the target and then explode the warhead downwards. It is a pretty cool and fun missile to use in SBPE. I actually just found out about it myself a couple weeks back.

Cool! Thanks for the heads up. I think I'll have fun with this capability.

well, i decided it's now time to share my screens.

my favorites pics are :

Who wanna play snowballs with me.jpg

Shoot!.jpg

BMPs.jpg

Bradley Killer1.jpg

Guess who's there.jpg

check this out!

Really liked the one called "Lost in the forest" with its nice foggy appearance. Also got a chuckle out of the one with the two M1'a that prove friendly fire isn't!

Really liked the one called "Lost in the forest" with its nice foggy appearance. Also got a chuckle out of the one with the two M1'a that prove friendly fire isn't!

and it's not a player, it's AI.

it decided the mission was too easy for me and kill one of my tank to make it a bit more complicate. (mission called crouching dragon where every single tank was necessary)

after that kill, defense was overwelhmed by enemy tanks and the city felt in enemy hands.

• 3 weeks later...
Point taken about the bike. Its a shame as the idea for that site is good however any attempt at sensible discussion seems to be swamped by the drivel some are posting there.

Irish

No one goes there for any reason except for the NAAFI Bar. ;) Some of the best banter that I have seen on the net.

• Members
Looks good and will be a good one to simulate Warrior. No missile and a 30mm cannon. It is stabilised or unstabilised like WR?

I think the ASCOD is better protected than the Warrior. The gun is stabilized, and (a bit) more accurate. Especially the Warrior can't really fire bursts without seriously degrading its accuracy I heard from people who should know, unlike the Pizarro. Well, no wonder - at 20 or 30 years design time difference the Pizarro ought to be better.

So, it probably works as a substitute if you turn off the stabilization and if you play by gentlemens' agreement to fire single shots only at a rate of one every two seconds or so. (Warrior crews are being trained to re-lay the gun in both horizontal and vertical axis after every shot).

Not sure if the Warrior commander can override the gunner, which may be another difference.