We love screenshots

stalintc

Hi Snake

for many years I have been led to believe that the rarden cannon, fitted to both warrior and scimitar is capable of upto six round bursts. I do agree that a certain amount of accuracy would be lost however it is regulary practiced during firing camps.

Irish

well, i decided it's now time to share my screens.

my favorites pics are :

Who wanna play snowballs with me.jpg

Shoot!.jpg

BMPs.jpg

Bradley Killer1.jpg

Guess who's there.jpg

check this out!

Some cool shots in there! Why don't you add them here:

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=97188

I admit that thread is my baby - and I hate to hear it crying!

• Members

Well, I visited a company developing gunnery trainers for the Warrior and others. Yes, there is the capability of burst shots, but the round dispersion is deemed unacceptable in the current operational environment/context (could be considered "indiscriminate" by Geneva convention).

The consequence for trainingis to train single rounds only with a maximum of accuracy by re-acquiring the same target after each subsequent shot. At least that's how it was presented to us that day.

Great shot, I tried to get one like that once and gave up.

Sabot on the way, this time taken with Fraps v2.8, but have to change size from 1280-1024 to 1024-768.

Works more quickly than standard ( Alt - F11 ). :luxhello:

sabot.JPG.aad54aa0129fee48e18198ee5e9d9f

sabot.JPG.aad54aa0129fee48e18198ee5e9d9f

Well, I visited a company developing gunnery trainers for the Warrior and others. Yes, there is the capability of burst shots, but the round dispersion is deemed unacceptable in the current operational environment/context (could be considered "indiscriminate" by Geneva convention).

The consequence for trainingis to train single rounds only with a maximum of accuracy by re-acquiring the same target after each subsequent shot. At least that's how it was presented to us that day.

I would have to agree with Irish. The 30mm Raden does have the capability to fire burst. Agreed that there is a degree of dispersion when firing burst but that is also the case when 50cal or 7.62 from a pintle mount.

I seem to recall from watching numerous CAMD and CAFD (Combined Arms Manouvre/Firepower Demos) at Waminster that the accuracy of the 30mm during a burst engagment is surprisingly accurate.

But of course it all done without the veh moving due to a lack of stabilisation. who would think that in the 21st Century the British Army is still fielding vehs with hand dirven gunery sytems and non stabilised gun platforms. I am embarressed! :$ ;@

How do you add screen shots in posts as a large picture???

My ability to take screen shots has once again started working - have done nothing so have no idea why!

Upload the pic somewhere, like photbucket or so, then copy the link to it. add "image.jpg""

But remove the " - I had to put them in to show the text, it tryed to create a pic otherwise :)

/KT

Beautiful !

I'm not so familiar with graphic cards : may I suppose you have a top-quality one ?

Which sky did you use ?

Rgds,

K

My video card is an "ATI X1950XTX". Although, I did make some minor changes to the temperature and contrast of the images w/ photoshop.

As for the sky, it's from "Jaguar's Sky Texture Pack Ver. 4.0".

outstanding screens.

Thank you. I'm sure you recognise the "woodland" skin I used.

My video card is an "ATI X1950XTX". Although, I did make some minor changes to the temperature and contrast of the images w/ photoshop.

As for the sky, it's from "Jaguar's Sky Texture Pack Ver. 4.0".

Thank you. I'm sure you recognise the "woodland" skin I used.

Affirmative on the woodland skin. Is that the 1024 or 2048, I've updated the green on both M1 and M2 if you would like to have them just pm me your email address and I will fire them off to you. One is 2048 and the M2 is 1024.

Nicely Done KT. I think they're both great.

I see mixing with the Brits is starting to rub off on you. We'll have you eating spam fritters, fish and chips and drinking warm flat beer before you know it!!!

;)

Well actually, I was almost becoming a British citizen once.

After my second time in the army as a conscript Sweden stopped the officers training so I couldnt continue (and when they opened it up again I had a good jobb) so I was in contact with the British Army and checking stuff up to move to UK, become British Citizen and then join the british army as it have a fulltime jobb.

what stopped me was that to join the army you had to been a citizen for 5years. and giving me the 1 year to train up my skills to pass the english test your guverment wanted me to do, and train away my damaged achilles heel, plus those 5years in the UK and I would be to old to join the army!

so I gaved up on that project....

so Im still in sweden with the nice blonds/boobs :)

/KT

Yeah the British armed forces used to be pretty strict on who they'd take. I tried to join the RAF in 1987 after returning to the UK from South Africa for the first time. Although I was a born and bred British citizen they wouldn't take me because I'd been living outside the UK for a few years. They told me at the time I had to have been resident in the UK for at least five years before they'd take me. I was absolutely gutted at the time since I'd wanted to join the RAF from the age of about 10.

I think the rules might have changed now though.

(But with all those blondes and boobs you've got going for you, why would you want to change? In fact if your unit has a place for a 40 year old half cripple I wouldn't mind moving over there!!)

Yeah the British armed forces used to be pretty strict on who they'd take. I tried to join the RAF in 1987 after returning to the UK from South Africa for the first time. Although I was a born and bred British citizen they wouldn't take me because I'd been living outside the UK for a few years. They told me at the time I had to have been resident in the UK for at least five years before they'd take me. I was absolutely gutted at the time since I'd wanted to join the RAF from the age of about 10.

I think the rules might have changed now though.

(But with all those blondes and boobs you've got going for you, why would you want to change? In fact if your unit has a place for a 40 year old half cripple I wouldn't mind moving over there!!)

My only question is will you change will you change your name to Jester Jesterson?