We love screenshots

stalintc

I am working on a Warrior Coy (+) attack on Adur Valley map and quickly realized the adur valley needed an update so the AO that I will be using is getting an overhaul now when we have some more love in the editor. The map is about 40% done but need to finish the map before I can continue with the scenario because AI routes needs to be changed now :)

adur2_zpsdb627a68.jpg

adur1_zps32843960.jpg

adur3_zps9207da7c.jpg

adur4_zpse53893a7.jpg

Can get pretty claustrofobic in there...

I am working on a Warrior Coy (+) attack on Adur Valley map and quickly realized the adur valley needed an update so the AO that I will be using is getting an overhaul now when we have some more love in the editor. The map is about 40% done but need to finish the map before I can continue with the scenario because AI routes needs to be changed now :)

If you need "On the Ground Intel" Let me know. :)

adur2_zpsdb627a68.jpg

adur1_zps32843960.jpg

adur3_zps9207da7c.jpg

adur4_zpse53893a7.jpg

Beautiful work there KingTiger!

If I don't post one like this, one of you will anyway! :biggrin:

attachment.php?attachmentid=12430&d=1380628609

I think I got the hang of it now. Create civvies, draw an area, Spawn Zone, Select prototype (the civvies you made), assign drain zone if you want them to walk towards some place.

To hide the civvies before they are created: Options -> Spawn if... [any condition which will never be true]

girl_power_01.jpg.33411c0d80f45084162b11

girl_power_01.jpg.33411c0d80f45084162b11

Well I guess Dark based on:

Of course there is nothing stopping you from making your own normal and specular maps for the missing ones as a mod, for the mean time. Dark took the time to make a normal and specular map (and higher res diffuse texture) for the BRDM-2, which is a very old model, and as you can see -- it made it look a lot better and gave it a bit longer life. The point is, great things can be done here if someone has the time and the know-how. :)

From here:

http://www.steelbeasts.com/sbforums/showthread.php?t=19768