We love screenshots

stalintc

Wow very nice pics.How did you get the color look of this pic?

Yeah, I really prefer the more subdued color palette. Is there any way to adjust for this, either in SB or through your video card?

(Or is this an artifact of the screenshot program?)

Yeah, I really prefer the more subdued color palette. Is there any way to adjust for this, either in SB or through your video card?

(Or is this an artifact of the screenshot program?)

I'm guessing it's the new lighting engine at dusk/dawn. It's very impressive all round, and - again - is one of those things I didn't think I'd be bothered about but makes a lot of difference to atmosphere.

Wow very nice pics.How did you get the color look of this pic?

Oh, I played abit with the screenshot to give it a more photo-like (unrealistic) look. A little bit desaturation, contrast & warm colour.

Normally I like to play around with SweetFX to get all kind of different looks: warm, cold, movielike etc. but till now I couldn't get SweetFX running with SB.

Oh, I played abit with the screenshot to give it a more photo-like (unrealistic) look. A little bit desaturation, contrast & warm colour.

Normally I like to play around with SweetFX to get all kind of different looks: warm, cold, movielike etc. but till now I couldn't get SweetFX running with SB.

aND THATS WHAT i THOUGHT! :luxhello: sORRY for the caps mess as I am running off to work.So your saying that SweetFX can make the game look like your pic???