We love screenshots

stalintc

yeah well i'm just sick and tired of hearing people bitching about Steel beasts graphics being garbage, while i'm working my ass of trying to make it look good.

and you will see new mineplows. Roguesnake made some new models, it's just the code needs to be broken a bit to get it working.

Deja, I love your models.

There, better now? ;-)

yeah well i'm just sick and tired of hearing people bitching about Steel beasts graphics being garbage, while i'm working my ass of trying to make it look good.

and you will see new mineplows. Roguesnake made some new models, it's just the code needs to be broken a bit to get it working.

Usually the people complaining about SBPE artwork show the usual traits...small mindedness and lack of imagination. Your models are superb Deja, don't pay them any attention. I love the artwork in SBPE. I also love DCS series. Hoggydog is correct in that comparing SBPE to DCS is like comparing apples to oranges. DCS is a flight sim, with everything based on what you see out of a cockpit. That is the center of action. In SBPE, everything is based out of the gunner's position or the commander's position in a ground vehicle down in the weeds. Apples and oranges. Both taste good in their own context.

Although im not a prolific poster on these great forums, I have been a lurker for a very long time, but lately all I seem to come across is bitchiness. If its not some one complaining about nothing, it is someone biting far to easily to a throw away comment. To be honest its getting pretty boring. I for one play because of the game play, not because how pretty things look. Things look great to me, its not the primary reason I bought the game. Hell, I cant even get custon skins to work, but I dont care. I just love blowing shit up. Try sitting in a simulator at CATT for 12 hours and not having fun. Even though my old amiga 1200 could probably do better graphics. Sorry about the short rant. I feel a bit better now.

Guest Killjoy
LOL Splash, the only thing wrong with the SB Apache is I can't customize the loadout to 16 Hellfires, or all Rockets.

SML-129.JPG

I miss Soviet Strike. :(

sorry if any offence was taken deja, it was not intended. The work done by ALL modellers and skinners in SB is getting better and better and the latest crop are just awesome.

I just think snarky bitching about another games graphics or fidelity is a little beneath us all.

unless its Call of Duty :D

sorry if any offence was taken deja, it was not intended. The work done by ALL modellers and skinners in SB is getting better and better and the latest crop are just awesome.

I just think snarky bitching about another games graphics or fidelity is a little beneath us all.

unless its Call of Duty :D

Call of duty is teh mutts nutts.

:biggrin:

heh, i lost count on the number of times roguesnake said he was gonna kill himself while making that thing :P what you see there is the conclusion to 2 months of blood sweat and tears.

Compliments to the chef. That bird is finger-lickin good!

Thanks for your artistic contributions as well dejawolf. :thumbup: