We love screenshots

stalintc

An AH-64 Apache has been shot down, 1 Platoon of Canadian LAV-III reaches the crash site first and secures it, minutes later two more AH-64 cirkles over the area while a Blackhawk "DUSTOFF" (medic blackhawk) moves in and picks up the crew from the crashed Apache.

R3_zps5982747e.jpg~original

R4_zpsa6f70c5c.jpg~original

R6_zps52b47d98.jpg~original

R7_zpsbb352fba.jpg~original

R1_zpscdf6b1f7.jpg~original

• 1 month later...

Originally Posted by wolfstriked View Post

Is that Ollie's Snack bar or Allahu Akbar I wonder?

You'll know when it detonates.

So Gibsonm you associate the phrase "Allahu Akbar" only with terrorism, explosions and destruction? Really? How enlightened.

So Gibsonm you associate the phrase "Allahu Akbar" only with terrorism, explosions and destruction? Really? How enlightened.

No I certainly don't.

I have great respect for the civilisation that brought us the "0".

The statesmanship of Saladin.

The respect for other pre-existing cultural artifacts as seen at the Hagia Sophia in Istanbul.

As well as the architectural brilliance that is the Blue Mosque.

But Islam has a good side and a bad side, as does Christianity, Judaism, etc.

My observation may well have been crass and uncalled for but I have seen things and lost mates over the last thirteen years that has generated a certain soldier's gallows humour.

If you took offence I apologise.

Salaamu `Alaykum

Well, I certainly do, troll. Call me unenlightened, I don't give a somersaulting flock. Who screams "God is great" as they kill people? Save us your snark on behalf of the "Religion of Peace".

Happy Independence Day.

Well, I certainly do, troll. Call me unenlightened, I don't give a somersaulting flock. Who screams "God is great" as they kill people? Save us your snark on behalf of the "Religion of Peace".

Happy Independence Day.

Wow. Great way to show your lack of understanding, tolerance and your general intellect.

"troll"? Who was that referencing?

Independent free thought should be expressed, however some topics are not suitable for public forums such as this.

If you have something to say then I would rather you said it in an intelligent way that I can understand instead of resorting to aggressive and hateful babble.

I am enjoying my independence today. I hope everyone else is.

Now let’s get back to the screenshots. :)

Regards

• 3 weeks later...

Some pictures on 4th (danish) Mech platoon on saturdays UO event. Members was Me as Plt leader, Ghostdog (UO member) and our own Grenny as wingmen (doing a good jobb ofcourse!).

UO_3_zpsd71917dc.jpg~original

UO_6_zps78100b2f.jpg~original

UO_2_zps6b82f426.jpg~original

UO_5_zps52eef469.jpg~original

UO_4_zps29855d1c.jpg~original

Meanwhile the tank coys did all the fighting and dying and it took us a while to realise we was ahead of the coy all alone, good thing we got out intact :)

/KT