We love screenshots

stalintc

So I was cruising through the Haune Valley in my Marder, when suddenly a bunch of foreigners in a BMP tried to jump me at close range.

Naturally, I responded with some full auto 20mm...

It turned out that during my advance I'd blundered right into two BMPs that somehow got separated from the rest of the Red forces.

SS_09_21_25.jpg

SS_09_21_13.jpg

SS_09_21_06.jpg

Edited by Maj.Hans

On 14.08.2016 at 11:58 PM, Ssnake said:

Kontakt 5 cassettes do not disintegrate like Kontakt-1 bricks do. In real life, they would bulge a bit outwards but otherwise remain in place.

Actually this is not correct. Kontakt-5 ERA actually have modules disintegrating after hit.

reactive-T-80-2.jpg

04903dd8616f.jpg

d8fb3b294b60.jpg

110829201055_08bdbc69a.JPG

Original source of this false information that Kontakt-5 do not disintegrates is Vasily Fofanov, after years he admitted he was wrong.

Hope this gonna eventually help to improve SB in future. ;)

PS. Here you can see ballistic tests of T-80U, and how ERA disintegrates.

Edited by Damian90

Just couldn't stop myself from posting a few shots of a mission I played last night using a custom texture I've made for a Marines M60a3 circa Desert Storm (I have read that apparently the Marines got their hands on eleven a3s from the Army not long before the Battle of Kuwait International Airport). I still need to make a new 'Desert Storm' texture for the M113s, but I can't get over how good the sim now looks and how much I'm enjoying all the new features especially the 'top-down' observer cam.

Oasis_6.jpg

Oasis_5.jpg

Oasis_2.jpg

Oasis_3.jpg

Oasis_12.jpg

Oasis_7.jpg

Oasis_4.jpg

Edited by norrin
Updated text

6 hours ago, Vikingo said:

Please which map is that norrin? 

I'll have to check when I get home from work tonight - I'll update this post then.

EDIT: It's the AS Desert terrain.

Edited by norrin
Extra info