We love screenshots

stalintc

With the Shot' Kal in play as well as the M113A1, T-55 and T-62, what else but the Purple Line. Been enhancing a Golan map from Dark Angel and I built a Mutzav on what I think is Tel Saki. Using a wadi as the AT ditch, wrapped in wire. Marching waves of T-55's and the occasional T-62 towards the strong point.

SS_14_15_42_zpswuycllrh.jpg

SS_14_14_02_zpsscueut0c.jpg

SS_14_15_08_zpsfikrs6sk.jpg

Pete

16 hours ago, dpabrams said:

With the Shot' Kal in play as well as the M113A1, T-55 and T-62, what else but the Purple Line. Been enhancing a Golan map from Dark Angel and I built a Mutzav on what I think is Tel Saki. Using a wadi as the AT ditch, wrapped in wire. Marching waves of T-55's and the occasional T-62 towards the strong point.

Tel Saki is here. It was actually a seldom-manned observation position between Posts (Mutzavim) 116 and 117, not a Mutzav by itself.

The Syrian 5th mechanized infantry division forces invading in that sector were using T-54, T-55, BTR-152, BTR-60.

A few BTR-152s, captured in 1967, were also used by the Israeli force in that area.

3 hours ago, Iarmor said:

Tel Saki is here. It was actually a seldom-manned observation position between Posts (Mutzavim) 116 and 117, not a Mutzav by itself.

The Syrian 5th mechanized infantry division forces invading in that sector were using T-54, T-55, BTR-152, BTR-60.

A few BTR-152s, captured in 1967, were also used by the Israeli force in that area.

Thanks for the info. I was too excited to dig out all the books and research material and just wanted to get playing. I actually had developed the scenarios and maps for what would have been Lock N' Loads " Heroes of the Faith: board game. I wish the Golan was was better detailed and named. Seem to be much different than the sat images. I see less forest for sure. My Mutzav was too big according to my diagrams and I have rebuilt it, albeit in the wrong place.

Some more T-72B1 window shooting adventures. This time I used my joystick, which makes things a lot easier to control, as you can't really tell where the neutral position is with mouse control. Turns out it's still not that great for shooting at distant targets.

Edited by jtyotJOTJIPAEFVJ

While testing a scenario this morning, my Leopard came over the crest of a hill and machine-gunned an entire Russian rifle squad.

This was so disturbing that it scared the whiz right out of one of them in the middle of the firefight.

Actually this appears to be one of the "I surrender!" animations, but I did a double take when I first saw it.

Is there a way to make surrendered troops move off the battlefield?  I don't see one currently, but perhaps in the future we can specify a drain region for captives to move to?

SS_07_01_45.jpg

SS_07_02_12.jpg

Perhaps in the future we'll have a whole embedded prisoner management aspect, since in real life POWs are a burden, but for now they need to get out of the way.

Also perhaps change their map icons to white to indicate surrendered status so nobody feels tempted to mortar them.

My first attempt to start WW3 winning was a total failure :D Today I will kill the thermals of the M1s, Marders and add more Soviet tanks with different ammo and will try again :P report ASAP...

UZM626A.jpg

lTedPWG.jpg

pHV0bmX.jpg

(I'm impressed how well 4.0 works with so much units, good work there! B|)