We love screenshots

stalintc

Been going through my mods from 3.002 and on. Looks like all the US M1's, M901 and the Bradley are still the same model. Did a couple of tweaks and look to do a 4.0 pack at some point. I have removed the hard decals so that the in sim decals work.

SS_10_53_24_zpsvlfrk9yd.jpg

SS_10_54_36_zpsorynfz9j.jpg

SS_10_53_53_zpsvhse1j6m.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

carnage_26_10_16.pnggif hosting

This often happens to me in the Instant Action scernario. I call it the "M1A2 off route anti tank mine". I get stuck with a track broken (usually with my TIS/GPS knocked out, relying on the GAS) and my turret pinned and can only elevate and depress the main gun manually. An enemy vehicle turns up and I shoot it. The next one tries to go around it and I shoot it, and they keep piling up until one of them finally KO's me. The reason no damage is shown is the display blinks on and off and I caught it at "off".

Edited by ChrisWerb

I looked over some of the screenies from the beginning of this thread right to the end and it looks brilliant how the sim has progressed over the years. I've still yet to play online with you guys but I have been practicing O.o

Anyway, I posted a series of screenies on my clans website to try and get some interest, and here is one of the screenies I posted.

3785005.jpg

1 hour ago, ChrisWerb said:

I love the amimated gif - how did you go about making that Rotareneg?

I was just testing a new version of my recording software (Dxtory) on my laptop when that particularly nice looking explosion occurred. I used VirtualDub to extract the individual frames and then used GIMP to make the animated gif. The original video was at 60 frames per second, the gif was set to play at 10 FPS.