We love screenshots

stalintc

• Members

That requires some advance knowledge of a certain (infamous) TV ad campaign of the 1970s or 1980s. Use YouTube to close that pop culture in-joke reference gap, or, alternatively, embrace post-modernistic philosophy today and don't waste your time watching an incredibly pretentious and utterly ridiculous TV ad from days gone by.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2017 at 5:51 PM, daskal said:

Exercise Getica Saber - with plain new EU camo:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Uh...

Stupid question but did somebody decide to stop doing NATO woodland camo or something?

I remember an article about the tanks in Europe getting "New" green paint, and that it was temporary paint...

I always thought that the vehicles came from the factory/refurb line painted in OD green or desert tan for desert or temperate environments and that the green was just a base for the three color NATO camo?

Some screenies from Panzer_Leader's new scenario, Combat Team Advance at Woodhill 1994. I was pleased to do a few skins for this project.

(No spoilers here).

The Australians are testing the LAV-25 -- still in its USMC paint -- for suitability in a reconnaissance role.

V11 of 2nd Cavalry scans for contacts south of Woodhill.

ZlMEvE6.png

glnllzZ.png

Target identified, the mechanized infantry moves up.

IK2lGXm.png

Supported by armor.

t9FwaDy.png

The infantry assaults the enemy position.

CEmq0eI.png

xLIkpkO.png

egU8YGI.png

CSS moves up.

Dp6RGuU.png

FO and HQ

QWOqn1V.png

Scouting ahead for an expected counterattack.

E6n8zgf.png

2 hours ago, Splash said:

Some screenies from Panzer_Leader's new scenario, Combat Team Advance at Woodhill 1994. I was pleased to do a few skins for this project.

(No spoilers here).

Great screenies and even better skins Splash - thanks for your help!  I hope you enjoyed seeing your skins in their natural habitat :D