We love screenshots

stalintc

16 minutes ago, OlegNik said:

Can you give a link to the mission? Thanks.

If I know Connaugh its either:

a. Already in the upload process or

b. He's tweaking it as a result of lessons learned during the playthrough and then uploading it.

Either way expect to see it in the "recent uploads" area in the lower right hand section of the home page.

Edited by Gibsonm

15 minutes ago, Gibsonm said:

If I know Connaugh its either:

a. Already in the upload process or

b. He's tweaking it as a result of lessons learned during the playthrough and then uploading it.

Either way expect to see it in the "recent uploads" area in the lower right hand section of the home page.

Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

44 2A7's, pretty sweet daskal.  The full reveal for 4.1 hasn't happened yet so I'm hoping that when Ssnake and Grenny get around to showcasing the "big boys" we are pleasantly surprised.

Edited by CalAB

• Members

I've hinted at it, this one isn't so much about vehicles. The Vector ATTV already accounts for 22 of the icons in my teaser scrteenshot. Then there's all the different supply truck variants, accounting for another seven or so (4 x WLS variants, YAD 4443, MAN KAT with C2 container, M577). One T-55 variant has been spotted (not playable), that's one of the MBT icons. You know about the DF30 and DF90 already (the two major new vehicles with detailed crew stations), the TOS and the PzH 2000 have been mentioned already (though we haven't had a chance to properly present them). So, that's a not too small part of the whole "new fleet". We're not done yet, sure, but as far as vehicles with crew positions are concerned not that many will follow.

From Today's AD-HOC game.

OPERATION POWERPACK- U.S. INTERVENTION IN DOMINICAN CIVIL WAR 1965

by Connaugh

Rebels, calling themselves Constitutionalists, launched a coup against the president, who was installed by the military, seizing the Radio Santo Domingo building, issuing calls of sedition. They then stormed the Presidential Palace and arrested the President. The U.S. launched Operation Powerpack to prevent a second Cuban Revolution and secure the foreign embassies and evacuate U.S. citizens.

SITUATION:

Rebels have occupied the Presidential Palace, Radio Station and foreign embassies.

EXECUTION:

The 505th Airborne is to land at San Isidoro Airbase and secure it.

The 508th Airborne is to land at the airbase and advance to the city of Santo Domingo, securing the Duarte Bridge, Presidential Palace, and the Radio Station.

The 6th Marines are to land at Balos de Haina and advance to Santo Domingo, securing the foreign embassies and enable the evacuation of U.S. citizens from Hotel Embajador.

FORCE COMPOSITION:

6th Marines:                3 x M60A1 Tanks, 1 x M113 Mech Platoon

508th Airborne:           3 x M60A1 Tanks, 1 x M113 Mech Platoon

505th Airborne            1 x Infantry Platoon

Rebels are armed with anti-tank weapons and AMX13-75 tanks.

Notes:

The 505th Airborne is computer controlled and will deploy at the Airbase and defend it.

The 6th Marines Tank Platoon and the 508th Airborne Tank and Mech Platoons will be

airlifted in at the start of the mission and can be assigned to players by the CO.

Mech Infantry have to secure the objectives to achieve Victory Points.

SS_17_59_20.thumb.jpg.2b0d69b697e1a4193582ee3921a73d1c.jpgSS_18_01_40.thumb.jpg.4331dc7d0685ca0cc298da76b1794183.jpgSS_18_03_33.thumb.jpg.724207f85a658edc49b382cc545587e4.jpgSS_18_04_14.thumb.jpg.b54e868c94fb785fbaae82f0361fa47e.jpgSS_18_04_34.thumb.jpg.5493c1dd859e4afb0cdc9da61a4b4bf4.jpgSS_18_05_38.thumb.jpg.1205f97f5d43747c87cf8413e8fbb6fd.jpg

SS_18_07_47.jpg

SS_18_09_13.jpg

SS_18_12_14.jpg

SS_18_12_48.jpg

SS_18_14_29.jpg

SS_18_14_58.jpg

SS_18_15_19.jpg

SS_18_15_45.jpg

SS_18_17_29.jpg

SS_18_17_58.jpg

SS_19_34_50.jpg

Edited by Connaugh

10 minutes ago, JohnO said:

Interesting, so we have a very modern IFV included with the patch coming out?

Yes, but it will not be crewable

11 minutes ago, JohnO said:

Is there a list of the vehicles that will be added to the upcoming patch?

Not yet, ;)

• Members
1 hour ago, Lumituisku said:

Well I am sorry for badly formed question.  I was expecting "yes" answer with some hint or tip bit of how to do so effectively especially on this thing, namely, how to kill its gun and missiles effectively. 

This will depend largely on the conditions,

• real life, or Steel Beasts?
  • what's the attacker's weaponry?
  • what's the terrain, range, other assets, etc.

Naturally, I suppose much of the fun with SB Pro is that soon you can experiment yourself to figure out what works, and what doesn't.

• 2 weeks later...