We love screenshots

stalintc

IIRC, this pic having been taken in the AAR, the M113 had already been KO'ed and the BMPs had 'gone firm', having secured both objectives. 

I could wish for SABOW-level visual representation of AFV damage...

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by 33lima

10 hours ago, 33lima said:

IIRC, this pic having been taken in the AAR, the M113 had already been KO'ed and the BMPs had 'gone firm', having secured both objectives. 

I could wish for SABOW-level visual representation of AFV damage...

spacer.png

I love the visual detail on what hit where!

• 2 weeks later...

Trying to create maps with a more detailed and textured feel.  Playing around, there is lots that can be done with the map editor that gives a very earthy gritty feel to the maps. The feeling of immersion jumps by an order of magnitude. 

M60 2.jpg

M60 3.jpg

Vastly better than flat 'grass textures' with a scattering of clumps of vegetation and buildings 'dropped' onto the landscape without gardens or walls. Much more life-like and therefore as you say, much more immersive.

6 hours ago, 33lima said:

Vastly better than flat 'grass textures' with a scattering of clumps of vegetation and buildings 'dropped' onto the landscape without gardens or walls. Much more life-like and therefore as you say, much more immersive.

Enjoy!  Can't wait for the next update.  If possible, more wrecked buildings would be nice. Rubble and rebar for the win. 

Ambush.jpg

Rail Yard 2.jpg

Rail Yard.jpg

T-80u 2.jpg

t-80U 3.jpg

• 3 weeks later...