We love screenshots

stalintc

thats not really the problem. "bad" critique is very welcome. however, all you said is "the new sounds are horrible", and that doesn't help much towards anything else than hurt feelings. stating why you don't like the sounds will help a lot more.

True - my apologies, should have expressed myself differently.

i hope people won't like SB JUST because its got some nice tank models, but also because its got other good qualities. but thats pretty much how at least the most used vehicle models in SB will look like.

So the Leopardo will have the same poly model count too? The sneak peak eSim gave us of the new tank looks like it may have been done with current model level.

• Moderators
So the Leopardo will have the same poly model count too? The sneak peak eSim gave us of the new tank looks like it may have been done with current model level.

No, no one said that the Leopardo 2E would have the high polygon count. It is simple: the updated M1A1 (HA) and Leopard 2A4 models are the most recent, so they have the "new" higher poly count. Everything made before that does not.

No, no one said that the Leopardo 2E would have the high polygon count. It is simple: the updated M1A1 (HA) and Leopard 2A4 models are the most recent, so they have the "new" higher poly count. Everything made before that does not.

I think it still looks pretty damn good! What about the M1 roof-model (TC unbuttoned view)? Will it be the old one or a new model as well?

Cheers