We love screenshots

stalintc

Are this screenies really what you see on this sim?

I mean, have they been edited or filtered or altered or this is what you really see and with this quality?? :eek2:

I have been told this sim was not really impressive in graphics, but with those pictures I am more than impressed if this is the quality we are going to have with it.

:clap:

Yes, even on fairly outdated systems like mine.

Are this screenies really what you see on this sim?

I mean, have they been edited or filtered or altered or this is what you really see and with this quality??

None of my screenshots are ever altered. This is exactly how they appear in the game. My system is going on 6 years old.

Mog

My screens are intended to be used as either desktop wallpaper or splash screens, and they are definitely edited! The only exception would be my Armed Assault screens from "SimHQ: Military Monday's", but almost everything else is Photoshoped...

A thing I wondered with the callsign markings on the new models was wether we can now add several different calsigns to one model so the game will properly add markings to the different vehicles in your taskforce?

Or do we have to make skins ourselves and devide them under squad mates for a mission to manually load the proper skin on your vehicle with the proper callsign marking?

A thing I wondered with the callsign markings on the new models was wether we can now add several different calsigns to one model so the game will properly add markings to the different vehicles in your taskforce?

Or do we have to make skins ourselves and devide them under squad mates for a mission to manually load the proper skin on your vehicle with the proper callsign marking?

No but this is a longer term goal.

• Members
Ok. One can dream, I guess. ;)

No need to dream. Patience is all that is needed. We need to modify ALL existing vehicle models however, and that "between jobs" (that is, whenever there is time). Only when all vehicles are prepared to take customizable decals does it make sense for Al to spend time to change the code to implement it.

The models will get prepared one after one, and once that the majority is ready, we'll make the switch.

Reskinning the vehicle wouldn't help. You'd get the same shoot-me plate for every M1, regardless of how you changed it.

Maybe diddling the code would get you what you wanted, but diddling the code would likely break the game.

Shot

the plate is part of the model, but you could however, create a different callsign for the plate in photoshop and replace it. or put a big "kick me cuz i'm a ShotMagnet" sign on back. but they don't have it implemented yet where PE chooses a callsign appropriate with it's specific vehicle, or different ones mixmatched inappropriately for that matter (from what I understand).

who would want to diddle code Shot? hey, diddle, diddle!

btw: killer screen shots guys. those models are friggin' outstanding. Deja's skins look so nice on these new models. i think he put the skinners out of business with each one. ;)

/ass-kiss mode off