We love screenshots

stalintc

Sorry I've spent a good part of the day searching and I couldn't find what I was after, so I thought I'd ask:

I seem to recall a shot of a M1 or Leo firing a APFSDS round through what was I think a Coy of BTR's that were parked side to side (that is some 10 BTR's parked side by side with the tank off to a flank and the sabot round penetrating the nicely parked APC's).

I'm not sure if this was in a Beta thread or not.

Anyone know where I need to look for this?

sorry not sure, but you reminded me of a funny... i was reviewing two different T-72 skins in the mission editor (one platoon of blue and one of red side by side both in echelon right making one continuous formation). well, i kickied it on and of course they went at it! one platoon dominated. my point is, the tank i was viewing from fired first hitting two T-72s with one round. it went through one turret and into the one right behind it. two turrets went flying into the air simultaneously, one falling to the left, the other to the right. was hillarious. i was howling ;)

Sorry I've spent a good part of the day searching and I couldn't find what I was after, so I thought I'd ask:

I seem to recall a shot of a M1 or Leo firing a APFSDS round through what was I think a Coy of BTR's that were parked side to side (that is some 10 BTR's parked side by side with the tank off to a flank and the sabot round penetrating the nicely parked APC's).

I'm not sure if this was in a Beta thread or not.

Anyone know where I need to look for this?

Hey! I had started a thread like that some 2 years ago - 11 kills with one shot, here is the link to the thread:

http://www.steelbeasts.com/sbforums/showthread.php?t=7281

pics are still working, but the video link doesn't function anymore.

• Moderators
Now this is what a TANK is supposed to look like..:biggrin:

Antennaes are not tied down. No tarp over the personal gear in the bustle rack for, at the very least, dust protection, and they could have stowed their gear much better than that. :decu:

It must be a lieutenants tank. ;)

Edited by Volcano
typo

Antennaes are not tied down. No tarp over the personal gear in the bustle rack for, at the very least, dust protection, and they could have stowed their gear much better than that. :decu:

It must be a leutenants tank. ;)

If I had a nickel for every antennae ball lost in country...

by the way, I think I saw the kitchen sink on there.

Now some enterprising young tankers will find some way to inject some old stale urine into this thing..Maybe the shot will kill a bunch, but those that are only wounded and crawl away, hey massive uremic poisioning what a way to go..:sonic::biggrin:

canister.jpg.161c7482a696813bd864c5e60a5

canister.jpg.161c7482a696813bd864c5e60a5

Edited by richard

• 2 weeks later...

Foto11.jpg

Foto12.jpg

Foto19.jpg

I would have loved to have made more pics of the Leo 2E but the actual low res textures make it not so apealling. Can't wait to have a high ress template for the 2E :debile2:

Again thanks to Congo for his Spanish Pack!

Hmm yes, these are ingame screens with the usual settings I have for playing.

I use to have around 30-40 fps in my laptop.

I have an Nvidia GE 8600M GS integrated video card and of course I use NHANCER for tunning the Nvidia Card perfomance.

My settings is terrain detail are:

general: 81,8

Terrain : 81,8

Terrain Cover: 41,4

Buffer Z: 24 bit

Vertical Sync yes

res 1440x900 32

So far I am extremely happy with the perfomance of this sim on my Vista laptop.

Glad you liked the pics.:)

Furia, I was referring to the last "screenshot" with the Centauro. ;)

:men_ani: hahaha

LOL I was already wondering what called your attention so much,

Hehe my laptop is a nice and reliable machine but surely not the state of the art ultimative graphic device. :yltype:

I just posted those non edited pics not because their quality but to thank Congo his Spaniac package.

Maybe one day when we would be playing Steel Beasts Pro PE version 147. 874 as hologram while we enjoy our retirement :drink: we would have such graphics.

:men_ani: hahaha

LOL I was already wondering what called your attention so much,

Hehe my laptop is a nice and reliable machine but surely not the state of the art ultimative graphic device. :yltype:

I just posted those non edited pics not because their quality but to thank Congo his Spaniac package.

Maybe one day when we would be playing Steel Beasts Pro PE version 147. 874 as hologram while we enjoy our retirement :drink: we would have such graphics.

I think there was an implicit request to reduce the size of the photograph a little... It doesn't fit comfortably within even a high resolution screen, and makes the forum hard to read.

I think there was an implicit request to reduce the size of the photograph a little... It doesn't fit comfortably within even a high resolution screen, and makes the forum hard to read.

Your wish is my command :cvcys:

lol sorry I have not thouth about the size troubles. Fixed now.