We love screenshots

stalintc

A few from the Austrian Firebrigade mission.

Huntin' some Birds!

SS_23_07_03.jpg

Which bite back!

SS_23_07_01.jpg

Close to the end.

SS_23_31_03.jpg

:biggrin: You tried my scenario? :biggrin:

Did you like it?

It's still in development so any tips, ideas and critics are very welcome!

By the way...is it possible to change to "signs" on the tanks?

Feels a little bit weird to have German Bundeswehr logos on "Austrian Tanks"...

its a great scanario,ive played it about 5 times now.it might be better if the Hinds didnt all appear at once in the same place,they were shot down almost as soon as i saw them.As far sa i know the "decals" can be changed,but if the shield was part of the skin then i think a new reskin is called for.You could ask Daskal nicely to make you an Austrian Skin,he does some awesome skins!BTW is your scenario password protected?I only ask as i'dlike to try afew things with it,if thats ok with you.

its a great scanario,ive played it about 5 times now.it might be better if the Hinds didnt all appear at once in the same place,they were shot down almost as soon as i saw them.As far sa i know the "decals" can be changed,but if the shield was part of the skin then i think a new reskin is called for.You could ask Daskal nicely to make you an Austrian Skin,he does some awesome skins!BTW is your scenario password protected?I only ask as i'dlike to try afew things with it,if thats ok with you.

Thanks!

Hmmm...the Hinds....they were the first RedForce-Unit I created...and they shouldn't always come from the same direction....should be 50-50 % chance if they come from the north or from the south......

It's not protected in any way, feel free to make adjustments as you like!

I had a fiddle with the scenario and changed a few things,you now have some M1's(youll need them!)i also added a nice "suprise" for you.If you want a copy pM me your Email and ill send it to you.Try not to peek at the red units as it will spoil the suprise!LOL

A few screenies for you.

SS_23_05_30.jpg

SS_23_10_21.jpg

SS_23_21_56.jpg

Nice work on the vehicles!! ... BUT we need shadows in this sim. The screenshots look great as long as the weather or the view angle make the shadows not necessary... but when they are needed the realism of the screenshots suffers enormeously.

Developers: when are you planning to add shadows in the code?

In any case, thanks for your excellent sim !!

Txema

Been working on this for a while, between work.

PZ001.jpg

PZ005.jpg

PZ004.jpg

PZ003.jpg

PZ006.jpg

Edited by Txema

Leopardo2E Depicted here in Royal Scots Dragoon Guards colours.

Carbiniers and greys

Colour scheme used in exercise Ulan Eagle, Poland 1999/2000 and operation Agricola 3 Kosovo May 2000.

These colours have been used many times since and found to be effective in both rural and urban areas. Unfortunately we do not have an challenger 2 as yet so i decided to use the Leo 2.

Scope.jpg

RB.jpg

FL.jpg

SVR.jpg