We love screenshots

stalintc

• Members
@Mogwa - woooa - how did you make it sink partially into the ground? Is there any special terrain/ground attribute you have to setup for this? Would love to use something like this in winter scenarios.

Check the release notes again. In the terrain theme, the "softness" parameter will now control how deep the vehicles will sink into the ground. In addition there is now a bit for "deep snow" (it may not yet be implemented in SB Pro PE, I'll have to check that; if it isn't, it'll come with the next update).

Check the release notes again. In the terrain theme, the "softness" parameter will now control how deep the vehicles will sink into the ground. In addition there is now a bit for "deep snow" (it may not yet be implemented in SB Pro PE, I'll have to check that; if it isn't, it'll come with the next update).

Unfortunately no such thing here - only "hardness":

1.jpg.977b936ce396e58c75962ec2784bee5f.j

1.jpg.977b936ce396e58c75962ec2784bee5f.j

He may have known you were there, but chances are that his behavior resulted from being unable to engage you.

The maximum amount that a tank can depress its gun tube depends on how high the top of the turret is.

And the maximum angle of depression determines how much a tank must expose itself when engaging defilade behind a slope.

T-72's were built for speed. They're less heavy than NATO tanks because they have smaller turrets. But a small turret is sometimes a disadvantage. As was the case here.

That would explain why his gun tube kept wiggling up and down. I'm imagining the conversation inside:

Gunner: "Move forward a bit, I can't hit him from here!"

Driver: "No way! We'll be toast!"

Gunner: "Not if I hit him first!"

Commander: "While you two were arguing, I called in an ICM barrage, back up!"

• Members
That would explain why his gun tube kept wiggling up and down. I'm imagining the conversation inside:

Gunner: ...

In fact, rapidly backing up (oops, T-xx can't do that) would have been their best option, forcing you to break contact or to creep over the ridge in pursuit so that they might actually be abe to hit you first.

Gunner: "Move forward a bit, I can't hit him from here!"

Driver: "No way! We'll be toast!"

Gunner: "Not if I hit him first!"

As Mr Han Solo would say:

"No time to discuss this in a committee!"