We love screenshots

stalintc

Well my first attempt at SB movie. This one is also my first tweak in the editor.

Apologies if you don't like the music its the best I could find for free

I wanted the original sim sounds but for some reason boob tube keeps stripping the audio from my avi :decu: any advice or help with that would be appreciated.

Oh and sorry for posting in the wrong thread

Edited by BaLrOg_70

• 2 weeks later...

Hehe... it was my 1st SB battle in months, so I had to stack the odds a tiny little bit in my favour. :helmet:

But those T-55s and T-62s are no cakewalk. I've actually managed to lose quite a few Leo 2s while testing the scenario.

Quantity, especially at at short-ish ranges, certainly has a quality of its own.

:biggrin:

Quantity = M4 Shermans versus Quality = Panthers and Tigers

guess who won?

Of course, in the tank arena, the USSR figured out that having large numbers of high qualitiy tanks is even better than having just quantity or quality... T-34 :)

Until the M1 series, post-WW2 USA went the opposite direction: not enough quantity or quality. It is a good thing that the USA didn't need to fight a massive conventional war in Europe during the 1960's and 1970's. I am sure NATO would have still won without resorting to tactical nuclear weapons, but the casualty rates would have been massive and the duration of the "war" would have been much longer.