We love screenshots

stalintc

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Which may be the result of overrated penetration limits of the 35mm APFSDS round in SB Pro PE that we discovered two weeks ago. Of course it will be corrected in the next PE release. Until then, for a more realistic performance I recommend to limit yourself to FAPDS rounds in your CV90/35 scenarios.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys,

After 10years of M1A1HA, I'm finally discovering the Leo series. :P

Well, I don't want to start a new topic just for this question, but what is that in the red square? looks like some kind of protection for the TIM on the outside and a kind of mast from the TC point of view...

strv122.jpg.263c84eec40c07b104a1d968f7c5

strv122.jpg.263c84eec40c07b104a1d968f7c5

• 3 weeks later...
AAAAAAAAAAA, damn Hind E! :decu:

(What a sign ''+'' on the back?)

Its so that in the dark you don’t run up its rear.

Primarily used in convoys or others sorts of movement where the vehicles are close together and based on the “old” days when not everyone and his dog had NVGs.

Edited by Gibsonm

• 3 weeks later...
Yep, manually activated, you got to be coaxial to the turret to protect your optics.

That shield is fitted on Leo 2E, Leo 2HEL and STRV122.

Man...ever since I got Pro PE I've been wondering if there was a way to activate that shield. It never occured to me that the peri had to be locked in the coax position...duh.

P.S.

I still can't seem to get the shield to work on the Strv 122. I just updated to v2.546 today. Never tried it w/ the previous release. Peri locked/unlocked doesn't make a difference. The mouse pointer changes to a hand, but no movement of the shield. :(

Edited by SeanPatrick
Add'l info.