We love screenshots

stalintc

• Members

I'm wondering if there's some kind of plexiglass window between crew compartment and ammo.. I'd be a bit concerned about the crew stowing/dropping some objects in there, fouling up the belt.. or is this not ready but stored ammo?

• Members
I'm wondering if there's some kind of plexiglass window between crew compartment and ammo..

If you're talking about the Pizarro turret interior - yes, of course. We didn't bother to actually render a glass pane, but there is one.

• 3 weeks later...

Silen, this is the BEST Leopardo 2E screens I have ever seen :smilelove-1:

The 3 Regimiento Tizona would using this skins as our "official standard" for our Virtual Unit.

Simply awesome.

Wonderful screens. Number 2 and 3 on the above post are just gorgeous. :debile2:

THANKS!!

I'm wondering if there's some kind of plexiglass window between crew compartment and ammo.. I'd be a bit concerned about the crew stowing/dropping some objects in there, fouling up the belt.. or is this not ready but stored ammo?

the glass panels are there in the model, just waiting for a proper rendering engine.