We love screenshots

stalintc

I almost hate to reveal these to you and spoil the surprise, if you didn't already know about it.

SS_22_59_47.jpg

SS_23_01_59.jpg

By the way, one of the coolest scenes ever happened about a minute after these screenshots when these passengers disembarked and took out a .50 cal crew with an RPG...

There are improvements that don't show in screenshots. Wait til you hear some of the new sound effects, they're outstanding.

Thanks, gents

^ Wowh. Just Wowh.

Edit:

Medicineman, if you don't mind:

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?p=1807640#post1807640

These superb pics deserve wider distribution.

Is there a highres version available somewhere?

Of course I don´t mind, mate. Sorry to say I don´t highres versions of them.

If some of you have interest in screenshot art making, here www.screenshotworld.com/forum/ you can find tons of amazing screenies and some really good tutorials for photoshop. Check it out, it worth!!

Cheers:

Otto/Medicineman ;)

• Moderators
These aren't the F-16s your looking for....

Seriously though that skin, has the SB Legacy look about it.

It is just a set of triangles that is supposed to appear in the sky moving at mach 1 or so, it doesn't have to have a lot of detail. But no, you can't see it in game anyway -- feel free to paint it pink with polka dots if you think it will make the texture look better. ;)

Hi there:

Just a couple of photoshopped screenies. Right now I do not own this sim, but it is in my wish list, just need to save some money. I have taken 2 screenies from "Wicked" (thanks mate) and tweaked them. Hope you like them:

tankel.jpg

rulebritannia.jpg

Cheers:

Otto/Medicineman :clin:

The one with the snow looks awsome , Which makes me wonder can you photoshop bobbing roadwheels? I,m wondering what it would look like if we ever get it in afuture update

The one with the snow looks awsome , Which makes me wonder can you photoshop bobbing roadwheels? I,m wondering what it would look like if we ever get it in afuture update

Well given that its a still picture not a video it would look like one road wheel slightly higher (or lower) than another.

Not too difficult to imagine, surely?

But not to worry as you'd be inside playing the loader's position based on the latest "must have".

Edited by Gibsonm

I'm about to upgrade my secondary license. Once I do, you're welcome to try it out anytime. Just post/pm/email if interested.

Those pics are awesome! :thumbup:

Same here. Several licenses available for those you want to borrow one.

Details on how to do that can be found here:

http://www.steelbeasts.com/sbwiki/index.php/License_Sharing

Pick a "lender" based on your time zone.