We love screenshots

stalintc

I bet they'd be excellent scouts.

I can't kill the Meerkat.!!

I should be able from the front with DM33. are we sure the armour values are correct?:decu:

Also when I shot them from the side, their eyes still remain, just floating above the dead Meerkats.:decu:

And , when the run away they go to the river and drown, the AI is not telling them to avoid the water at all!!:eek2:

And lastly, when I try to load them in a Bushmaster they won't get in, they just sit there and spin around on the ground!!:shocked:

I think the above is are bugs, I bough my vid card in the 70's so that can't be the issue, Help!!!:biggrin:

Jk'ig:cul:

Thats a Mongoose. (I think)

The meerkat or suricate, Suricata suricatta, is a small mammal belonging to the mongoose family. Meerkats live in all parts of the Kalahari Desert in Botswana, in much of the Namib Desert in Namibia and southwestern Angola, and in South Africa. A group of meerkats is called a "mob", "gang" or "clan". A meerkat clan often contains about 20 meerkats, but some super-families have 50 or more members. Meerkats have an average life span of 12–14 years.

AI of AT-4 hesitates to shoot at the tanks... Need to do it yourself.

an M136/AT-4 in front perspective on a tank at the range of what, 400m?

The problem isn't the AI, the problem is you!

1. the M136 wont have big chance of penetration/KO capability on the front.

2. you are in front of the tanks, that means they can suppress you. IF you bother with M136/AT-4 it should be ass/flank shots and plenty of them (swedish manual says 5-8 to DISABLE a tank, nevermind knocking it out)

3. Range, by the look of the picture you seem to be outside effective range to engage with M136/AT-4.