We love screenshots

stalintc

Hey man. Can you only play BF2 in multiplayer?

Yeah as far as realism its not a very good game. The grafics of tanks are actually better in sbp in mho. But the suspension is the best i,ve evern seen in a game and sbp team should acually learn from that in that sence

Yeah as far as realism its not a very good game. The grafics of tanks are actually better in sbp in mho. But the suspension is the best i,ve evern seen in a game and sbp team should acually learn from that in that sence

That depends on what version you play:debile2: BF2 vanilla is not very good at all.

However, look at this...its no sim but an excellent mod with a great community that fully supports "tactical style" of play.

http://www.realitymod.com/files.html

And play here

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/#

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i have a screen shot of a .50 cal killing a Leo1A5 oh yeah ;P i rammed that tank too.but i don't think i should post it.cos someone is gonna say it's unrealistic and then make another patch lolololololol

BD, try to post that in the SB Pro PE Support Forum, you might get a answer there, this tread is for screenshots you taken and want to show off, not for showing problems you have and want answers on (thats what support forum is all about)

and for the tree: I dont think they have done it so trees stops anything?

yes, trees stops ATGMs and HEAT warheads.

maybe the HEAT round retained enough energy after punching through the tree to do some additional damage. try putting the CV90 at different distances behind trees, and shoot the trees while aiming for the cv90, and see if you're capable of killing it.

• Members
  1. Though the chances of any HE/HEAT round/ATGM warhead to pass through a tree without getting triggered are (very) low, they're not zero.
  2. As long as it is a very rare freak incident, I would not be worried.
  3. If missiles are passing through forests on a regular basis, I would be very concerned; expecially, if this happened in single player mode.
  4. A little less so in the case of network sessions, although even then it would warrant closer inspection at least by the beta team.

If you do observe such a behavior, and if you can reliably reproduce it - ideally at a very early stage of a mission - please send us the scenario file. I think it's safe to say that we would be very thankful for this kind of support, and show our gratitude to the first guy to submit hints that will lead to the elimination of such a bug with one of three merchandise items which are usually reserved for very special people, or visitors to our stands at exhibitions.

• 1 month later...