stalintc

We love screenshots

Yom Kippur war. 

fi8vrX5.jpg

HeC3JDX.jpg

And something modern. I love this new T--72 model.

uT3govu.jpg

I suppose this is what happens when you cannot afford tracks, however they may be onto something with the number plate.   xD

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

7 hours ago, Eddz said:

I suppose this is what happens when you cannot afford tracks, however they may be onto something with the number plate.   xD

Hi viz green - just what you need in the combat zone. :)

They had to take what was on the lot.  They needed the recoilless option package.

Thunder run / Baghdad rage feels a lot better with the new particle effects & lighting systems. Time to update the actual scenari as well.

Thunder_run.jpg

Pictures that never were.  While fooling around with the unit and call-sign templates I made a brigade representing 2nd AD(Fwd).  This is close to what it would have looked like if all the brigade's combat power would have gather for a photo shoot at Bergen Hohne.

SS_00_02_20.jpg

SS_23_57_34.jpg

SS_23_58_09.jpg

three consecutive screen shots notice the burning tank in the back ground ......still driving at full speed lol  

SS_22_59_14.jpg

SS_22_59_19.jpg

SS_22_59_26.jpg

ROKA 20 Mech units consolidate to pursue retreating DPRK/PLA units.ROKA.thumb.png.de451be1c0f912664927a44d8bb7bcff.png

After being defeated by a composite brigade from the combined forces of the US 2 Inf Div and the ROK 20 Mech Div, PLA recon units screen the remnants of the 116 Mech Inf Div as they retreat.

BRDM.thumb.png.b4676a9a25f430cd5c155b0a4087eed2.png596156dd8d32b_BRDMAT.thumb.png.c937ec5a75d42aed1b33662bb9ce7b9d.png