stalintc

We love screenshots

Been trying out the theme editor and making use my highrez stuff works with the new version. I have to say that with a bit of trial and error the new wadi option can produce some interesting terrain.

wadis.jpg.b855c8f782f5d3e32f14347e23effc

wadis.jpg.b855c8f782f5d3e32f14347e23effc

Reskinning the vehicle wouldn't help. You'd get the same shoot-me plate for every M1, regardless of how you changed it.

Maybe diddling the code would get you what you wanted, but diddling the code would likely break the game.

Shot

the plate is part of the model, but you could however, create a different callsign for the plate in photoshop and replace it. or put a big "kick me cuz i'm a ShotMagnet" sign on back. but they don't have it implemented yet where PE chooses a callsign appropriate with it's specific vehicle, or different ones mixmatched inappropriately for that matter (from what I understand).

who would want to diddle code Shot? hey, diddle, diddle!

btw: killer screen shots guys. those models are friggin' outstanding. Deja's skins look so nice on these new models. i think he put the skinners out of business with each one. ;)

/ass-kiss mode off

Banchee-66..Wait until you try your first night mission..:diable:WHAT A RUSH!!!:biggrin:

Edited by richard

Banchee-66..Wait until you try your first night mission..:diable:WHAT A RUSH!!!:biggrin:

So far the pictures of the night missions look wonderful, alot better then what I attempted. Been away too long playing online MMOs.

Photo taken by TC as another M1 races by.

Due to low-light and wrong exposure settings the photographer captured a rather grainy image. Not one of his best!

M1A1.jpg

Love the upgrade! :biggrin:

leo201.jpg

What modification/directx tool are you using to get the bloom/HDR, etc. in the game? [Or is this just post-processing?]

Only thing I've found was http://boris-vorontsov.narod.ru/download_en.htm this, but the version I downloaded [For GTA] has a tendency to cause texture problems after 10-15 minutes of playing.

Red Square, Moscow...

T80-7.jpg

(This is based on a photo I took last year of Lenin's Mausoleum in Red Square. I also have several pics of the military preparing for the Victory Day parade. I'll dig out them out at some point.)

Edited by Quagmire