stalintc

We love screenshots

any attempt at sensible discussion seems to be swamped by the drivel some are posting there.

That doesnt apply on this forum? hehe

Yeah, I believe that is the Tow-2B which is designed to fly over the target and then explode the warhead downwards. It is a pretty cool and fun missile to use in SBPE. I actually just found out about it myself a couple weeks back.

Cool! Thanks for the heads up. I think I'll have fun with this capability.

well, i decided it's now time to share my screens.

my favorites pics are :

Who wanna play snowballs with me.jpg

Shoot!.jpg

BMPs.jpg

Bradley Killer1.jpg

Guess who's there.jpg

check this out!

Really liked the one called "Lost in the forest" with its nice foggy appearance. Also got a chuckle out of the one with the two M1'a that prove friendly fire isn't!

Really liked the one called "Lost in the forest" with its nice foggy appearance. Also got a chuckle out of the one with the two M1'a that prove friendly fire isn't!

and it's not a player, it's AI.

it decided the mission was too easy for me and kill one of my tank to make it a bit more complicate. (mission called crouching dragon where every single tank was necessary)

after that kill, defense was overwelhmed by enemy tanks and the city felt in enemy hands.

There's digging in to fight from a prepared position, then there's digging in to withstand a tactical nuclear strike! Positions come avalable for both tanks and APC's. Get yours today!

SS_14_59_01.jpg.6e263ea3b74c0e193642ad49

SS_15_34_51.jpg.eeab16e9d6fd1e16390bb1bf

SS_14_59_01.jpg.6e263ea3b74c0e193642ad49

SS_15_34_51.jpg.eeab16e9d6fd1e16390bb1bf

hehe... those may offer some nuke protection, but one good rainstorm and yer in trouble!:biggrin:

Point taken about the bike. Its a shame as the idea for that site is good however any attempt at sensible discussion seems to be swamped by the drivel some are posting there.

Irish

No one goes there for any reason except for the NAAFI Bar. ;) Some of the best banter that I have seen on the net.

hehe... those may offer some nuke protection, but one good rainstorm and yer in trouble!:biggrin:

Sorry, but fording equipment is sold separately!

a bit of smoke and the gun down, nothing exceptionnal.

it seems there is a destroyed skin though. i don't know when they're going to include it (if they are going to).

on The List, on The List... moving along folks, there's nothing to be seen here. ;)

you should hire more poeple to quicken the development