We love screenshots

stalintc

• Members
(...and no damage?)

Well, if it really hit the gun tube at that angle (keep in mind, the AAR does not track gun tube elevation angles, so any hit in this area looks like one in a million), the no damage bit is a result of the limitations of our damage model. At a very shallow angle (like, 0.5°) the line of sight thickness of the gun tube gets increased by a factor of 114.6, or about 2300mm RHA equivalent in this case.

Reality would be vastly different, of course. A modern APFSDS round will rip open the gun barrel at a length of at least one or two meters.

...the line of sight thickness of the gun tube gets increased by a factor of 114.6, or about 2300mm RHA equivalent in this case.

Oh okay, I just assumed the barrel was treated somewhat as a solid cylinder, which would be practically impossible to penetrate.

haha :D

I'm not alone then

Yeah, but I guess we're not so [un]lucky, after all. It's just like the TOW 2B going down the hatch. Chances are pretty good.

It´s just imagination ;-=

No, it´s the try to have a Installer solution for a Time Period matching Map, the matching Models (Skins, Tanks, Buildings, Trees, aso) and to have it all ready with one klick.

Target is to make it possible to choice witch Time, Area or Theater to run with SB.

I think it´s nice to have a "high detailed Map" too, to point out special Locations everyone can see. In the most Maps you always have similar looking Villages with similar looking Buildings....

But that´s a long way to go !

• 2 weeks later...
Beautiful screenshot. Chinese armor? Is this by chance a new campaign you might be working on...or maybe a scenario?

Sorry Im so late responding. Its just a scenario right now but I have high hopes to make more in a linked series of scenarios. Im also trying to finish the 901 skin and get into downloads sometime soon...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...