Rastatt, Germany 1980 First Clash Campain Map (WIP)

12Alfa

Looks great 12Alfa! Are you intending to run it as a multiplayer campaign again or offer it for download?

I haven't read the book (but it's on my list). What enemy tanks do the Leopard C1s and M113A1s of 4CMBG take on? T-72s, T-64s, T-62s and/or T-55s? Just keen to know what level of opposition they're up against. I hear it's a classic book and I imagine it plays well as a Steel Beasts scenario too.

Looks great 12Alfa! Are you intending to run it as a multiplayer campaign again or offer it for download?

I haven't read the book (but it's on my list). What enemy tanks do the Leopard C1s and M113A1s of 4CMBG take on? T-72s, T-64s, T-62s and/or T-55s? Just keen to know what level of opposition they're up against. I hear it's a classic book and I imagine it plays well as a Steel Beasts scenario too.

Scuse igrance... Wot book? :)

Will be interesting how the "non exercise" issues are handled, such as:

1. The drop in Canadian morale when their junk food ran out and they had to use only rations, and

2. The fact that in training no one had wanted the TOW post near them (because of the extra digging involved) but that once real tanks were coming their way, it became very popular. :)

This, as the last one, will be a campaign, two parts. First Clash, then the counter attack with Counterstroke, both are in book form and the Canadian Army Training system in the 80's.

WARSAW (Soviet 1st Guards Tank Division) at the time would have had in reality, the Group of Soviet Forces Germany and no T-72s - it was all T-64, with T-80 turning up in the mid-1980s, and various lesser AFV's to invade with I think:confused:.

The last time we played from the work of Shot Magnet, Ghost (Brad E) and my self as the developers it was a great time. Now with a updated set of maps and some more AFV's ( more to hopefully to be released in the next up-grade as b4) it will better than the last. :drink:

This, as the last one, will be a campaign, two parts. First Clash, then the counter attack with Counterstroke, both are in book form and the Canadian Army Training system in the 80's.

WARSAW (Soviet 1st Guards Tank Division) at the time would have had in reality, the Group of Soviet Forces Germany and no T-72s - it was all T-64, with T-80 turning up in the mid-1980s, and various lesser AFV's to invade with I think:confused:.

The last time we played from the work of Shot Magnet, Ghost (Brad E) and my self as the developers it was a great time. Now with a updated set of maps and some more AFV's ( more to hopefully to be released in the next up-grade as b4) it will better than the last. :drink:

Thanks 12Alfa. Yes, a T-64B in the next update would be timely wouldn't it? ;)

It sound like it will be a very fun MP campaign. I look forward to blunting the Soviet hordes in my Leopard C1 with no TIS :eek2: