Today's Newsletter

Gibsonm

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's fantastic news. eSim seems like a stable, reliable and highly professional company - so, employment should be fairly secure and enjoyable, all the best to the new team members and the existing staff. I look forward to seeing the new and improved product.

It's his company, so Yes, of course.

That said, eSim Games LLC will no longer be very active in public. It will still run the web shop and all mail order related activities as well as concentrate most of the development team.

eSim Games Deutschland GmbH will be the sole reseller for Steel Beasts Professional, and the business partner for army customers.

So, Al will still have some oversight, Just Lukas and Co. will do the heavy lifting?

There's also a subsidiary of the GmbH, eSim Games Projekte UG, but that company is totally irrelevant in this context

The Developers of the_List??

**All Hail the_List!!**

I shall give up the titles of Director Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, and Business Development - and rather just be "Director, eSim Games Germany". Much simpler I suppose. Besides, titles are cheap. ;)

The German version sounds cooler:

"Geschaftsfuhrer, esim Games Deutschland GmbH"

I hearby bequeath the Unofficial title: Grand Overseer of the_List. :biggrin:

**All Hail the_List!!**

The true title is "Fuhrer of die Finanzengeschäftsleitungsdirektorensoberentscheidungsinstanzen"

So the: "Senior Director of higher level decisions and finanace" ????

Sounds a little like the "lord high overseer of implementation". :eek2:

This titles thing isn't going to your head is it? Should we be worried? lol :)

Not bad for an ex-tankie. :biggrin:

You sure just cranked up expectations sky-high!

Uh-oh! This will send chills down the spines of some of the ex-flight simmers amongst us. :(

But I accept personal responsibility for my own expectations and will try and keep them at a realistic level.

• Members
Never seen it.

Is it anygood?

It may be juvenile and insulting, but at least it's insulting pretty much everybody and caters to about any stereotype that circulate about the different European nations (and also about some Americans). Personally, I laughed a lot, and it's still one of my favorite comedies.

Personal highlights are the German truck driver (I liked the fact that his talk isn't subtitled, which adds a slightly unsettling feeling (which only gets much worse if you do understand what he's actually saying) - and of course the Vandersexx episode in Amsterdam, "capital of degenerate Euro sex" with the unforgettable Lucy Lawless.