Dec 29th multiplayer COOP mission

Zipuli

Snipped.

Happy new year! This is Katie's highlight from 2012: =)

Thanks for the update Zipulli. Glad to know that NBG lives to fight again. :) And Happy New Year to you. (Please ask your Finnish infantry not to play any cruel tricks on Brit CV90 commanders next year). :wink2:

KT - did you deploy the 'double bridge' by putting down one and then usiing that to deploy the second? If so, I assume the support pillars of the old bridge played a vital part?

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KT - did you deploy the 'double bridge' by putting down one and then usiing that to deploy the second? If so, I assume the support pillars of the old bridge played a vital part?

Yeah, I used the pillars from the old bridge. You can do the same maneuver in normal crossings, much seems to be left to the depth of the river.

Its never 100% guaranteed to work though. So we was just bloody lucky :)

Yeah, I used the pillars from the old bridge. You can do the same maneuver in normal crossings, much seems to be left to the depth of the river.

Funny how the most skilful people always seem to have the best 'luck'. :)

Funny how the most skilful people always seem to have the best 'luck'. :)

Btw, would you be interested in an assistant for the next round? I can do bridge laying and recovery. Also drive a medic unit up to a tank with a wounded crew. :)

AAR:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/19518131/NBG%20-%20Utti%20Airfi_123012GIBSON-SERVE0711.zip

Server "died" just in time (seconds after we took the airfield). :)

"TwitchTV" link:

http://de.twitch.tv/sbntc/b/352234637

Mark,

I'm getting a 404 message on the AAR when I copy and paste it into the address slot (nothing happens when I double click on the link), and no response at all on the Twitch TV. Is the AAR link still valid, or is this yet another "Windows 7" thing to figure out? :biggrin:

Any guidance gratefully received!

Edit: Cancel, I've got the AAR now. It's a Windows 7 thing for sure. My learning curve is evidently a perpendicular line!

Edited by Tango29
AAR access update

Mark,

See my last post, the one about "it being a Windows 7 thing?" Well, same comment applies to Twitch TV: once you copy the link into the http slot, you don't just click on the right hand arrow (to go to the page). You hit "Enter," and there you are: proper page, video starts up, cold beer is handed to you from the screen, pretzels on the side! So I will reserve about three hours to view the whole production as it sounds to be quite interesting.

Just gotta luv Windows 7 (once you get the hang of it). I'll try to keep my more inane W7 questions to myself, at least until I've experimented a bit!