Dec 29th multiplayer COOP mission

Zipuli

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, DT, glad to have you on board. We'll see what Zip has for us in the Coy orders, then we'll sort out how we'll do it. It's possible that one section of two tanks will work close support with each of Zip's infantry platoons (you and I have one section each), or he may keep us together as a four-tank platoon for other tasks. Or something else: we'll see! And a Merry Christmas to you and yours! :present:

Thanks and Merry Christmas to you too.

Guest Killjoy
Only partial body armour with add-on diamonds for extra protection, go figure!

Thanks all!

Doesn't matter what you're wearing, so long as you look cool wearing it. :)

Message to Swedish Company from Swedish Coy Comd:

H-50 hrs

No word from BG

Finnish Coy Comd off with some woman who is apparently "the love of his life". (I'm sure she is Zip :))

PACKHORSE 2 co-located.

Spend the next 24 hrs rearming and repairing, then get a good hot feed, then get some sleep (apply "the Horse, the Saddle, the Man").

Suspect orders, when they come, will preclude detailed planning.

Ensure that you and your subordinates are ready to go, NLT H-24 hrs.

More detail when it comes to hand.

Edited by Gibsonm

Sorry to say that I might not be able to play on Saturday. My desktop computer went down last weekend and is in for repair. I've got SB and joystick up and running on my laptop all right, but I cannot sort out Teamspeak. Basic problem: I get no sound, hence no comms. For example, no "Connected/Disconnected." Blue light comes on when I hit the push to speak hotkey, but those in TS can't hear me, nor I them. Over the past three days I've gone through all of the menus in TS, all that I can find on my laptop, just about everything that I can access, with no luck. I'll certainly keep trying, but right now there's no sound at all. :( :confused:

I've got SB and joystick up and running on my laptop all right, but I cannot sort out Teamspeak. Basic problem: I get no sound, hence no comms. For example, no "Connected/Disconnected." Blue light comes on when I hit the push to speak hotkey, but those in TS can't hear me, nor I them.

I'll send a spanner telsmech over.

Windows 7 or earlier?

If Windows 7 have you set the headset up to be your audio "Speaker" and "Microphone" in both Windows and TS?

I can be on TS a little later today, if convenient, to work you through it (typing text initially). :)

Just give me a GMT figure that suits.

I'll send a spanner telsmech over.

Windows 7 or earlier?

If Windows 7 have you set the headset up to be your audio "Speaker" and "Microphone" in both Windows and TS?

I can be on TS a little later today, if convenient, to work you through it (typing text initially). :)

Just give me a GMT figure that suits.

Windows 7. I'll try to get on TS this evening, but I'm on snow removal at our church, we've just received about 12 inches of the stuff, and we've got to clear the church frontage for a funeral romorrow. Never rains but it pours! I'll try your suggestions and see how I get on. Thx for the pointers, Mark. More to follow. Wait, out! :)

You know.

Watching Zip's Lads run around having a great time shooting a forest up all under the guise of "Training", I've been thinking.....

If we ever need to conduct a set piece mechanized assault on a Center Parcs holiday village, we now know who to call. :biggrin:

Here is a possible scenario......

Ssnake: "We have an industrial espionage issue!! Some theiving git has run off with the only copy of the June update."

Lucas: "Where are they now?"

S: "Looks like a Center Parcs village in Finland."

L: "Who do we know in Finland?"

S:"Capt Zipuli"

*Dialling Noises*

Zipuli: "Finnish Defense Forces. You find 'em. We grind 'em.

Walrus 1 speaking. How can I help?"

:biggrin:

Servus,

got the mission from Zip. Try to make the orders tonight.

The first idea:

The guys from norway are fresh and will lead the way with engineer and FO support.

The swedish will follow and the Fin coy comes as the last.

So the CO`s can think about a march formation ( incl. support vehicles).

till tonight

Duke