Star Wars The Old Republic. After playing it a bit

[]_--__[]KITT

When I first started I wasn't that much impressed.

The world seemed a little bland as if the colors were monochrome(I don't know why it felt so) and thus a little soul-less. It made a pretty routine experience(read unimpressive).

But after quite a few weeks with it it became better. I still feel the game needed more atmosphere and more 'fun' less serious take of some missions but it now feels a bit better than the first impression.

Anyone plays this game at the moment?

They will be making 6 free characters for free players from the current of only 2.

Anyway holiday greetings and goodwill to all men and may the force be with you :)

_--__[]KITT;223371']When I first started I wasn't that much impressed.

The world seemed a little bland as if the colors were monochrome(I don't know why it felt so) and thus a little soul-less. It made a pretty routine experience(read unimpressive).

But after quite a few weeks with it it became better. I still feel the game needed more atmosphere and more 'fun' less serious take of some missions but it now feels a bit better than the first impression.

Anyone plays this game at the moment?

They will be making 6 free characters for free players from the current of only 2.

Anyway holiday greetings and goodwill to all men and may the force be with you :)

Merry Christmas to you too ;)

Played it a little bit when it first came out, had preordered, believing it was going to be the next big game...

Played it some time but quickly got tired of it, it wasn't exactly groundbreaking and grinding the quests seemed a bit too much similar to WoW.

It didn't help that my most used program is Steam and you had to have Origin to open it which didn't made it better since I like having to keep games together on distribution platform and frankly Origin isn't that good although it have improved since I last used it.

...a merry Christmas to your and your family, too!

Hey thank you Ssnake, to you and your family too. Christmas is like the best time of the year :)

Merry Christmas to you too ;)

Played it a little bit when it first came out, had preordered, believing it was going to be the next big game...

Played it some time but quickly got tired of it, it wasn't exactly groundbreaking and grinding the quests seemed a bit too much similar to WoW.

It didn't help that my most used program is Steam and you had to have Origin to open it which didn't made it better since I like having to keep games together on distribution platform and frankly Origin isn't that good although it have improved since I last used it.

You no longer need Origin to play this game just in case you haven't realized this.

That's no line...it's a space station! :shocked:

:biggrin:

You assume that we removed it which we did not.

I suspected that but

Oh, I know. Too bad someone else wasn't smart enough to figure that out before jumping to conclusions. Some surprise there.

but my mistake is I was lacking good faith toward Tacbat.

So I now must apologize to you. I'm sorry for my accusation. I'm guilty of reserving goodfaith toward you.

Now don't let me sour your holiday mood. Have a white blessed Christmas.

Sincerely KITT.

Oh look some beautiful woman interviewee on Al Jazeera, that is some pretty Korean, later