Merkava MK IV model kit

[EDM]Lipe

Nice.

I had a Tamiya 1/35 Merkava Mk 2 back in 2006 then about a year later I built the the Mk III.

I don't have the time anymore to build the Mk. IV. The Mk 2 was pretty much broken and I threw it away and the Mk. III has a few things broken thanks to other people in the house. Any built model kit is not going to last if not encased, no matter what.

I prefer to collect diecast now. I wish there was a diecast 1/35 Merkava Mk IV or even the Mk II(I think Mk 2 has the best looks and 3 the worst).

Not mine but it looks good, personally I love the shape of the Mk. II than Mk IV. Worst looking imo is the Mk. III.

7422_1.jpg

Edited by []_--__[]KITT

Lipe;223726']I have completed a Merkava IV from Hobby Boss at 1:35 with Friulmodel metal tracks.

Here are some pics from the assembly, paint and dioram creation process.

Fantastic Work.

How many hours did it take you.

I built a few models way back and can appreciate the skill it takes to build to your standard

Fantastic Work.

How many hours did it take you.

I built a few models way back and can appreciate the skill it takes to build to your standard

It was probably working 8 hours a day, but not every day of the week, and over a period of about 8 months. So, in total, will have been about 400 hours or so, possibly more.

Probablemente hayan sido 8 horas diarias de trabajo, pero no todos los dias de la semana, y en un periodo de unos 8 meses. Asi que, en total, habran sido unas 400 horas de trabajo aproximadamente, posiblemente más.