Tacbat

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@ Gibson/Tango29: :thelmuty:

Here's the first draft for mission 1. The winter theme may be tweaked a bit, and hopefully the missing part of the map to the NE will be included in the final version. CO's also have 1000 points to customize their starting forces.

56e83cd64d80e_OPV3Mission1a_rar.f7a32e61

OPV3 Mission 1a.rar

Edited by Tacbat
Updated map for the scenario.

• Moderators
@ Gibson/Tango29: :thelmuty:

Here's the first draft for mission 1. The winter theme may be tweaked a bit, and hopefully the missing part of the map to the NE will be included in the final version. CO's also have 1000 points to customize their starting forces.

WOW, very nice! The map is shaping up very nicely. Excellent job (as usual) on the map Manteuffel!

"Either side can purchase any vehicle, depending on the ORBAT, so it is recommended that different “skins” are used to differentiate between Red/Blue equipment." (OV III Rules)

I count a grand total of 41 different vehicles. I'd better get 'em in the right folders!

Edit: I'm following a sticky by RogueSnake posted a while ago WRT skins and how to save them. OV III is a winter scenario, so I expect to put the enemy "skins" in the "Red" folder inside the "Winter" folder. Trouble is, there isn't a "Red" folder there right now. Is this just a case of making a "Red" folder and inserting it into the "Winter" folder, or is there another aspect to this that I'm missing? TIA for any suggestions.